Predator Hunt Judgement

tailchasers

Long Time Member
Jeezus you have got to be fn' kidding me. Nope. Got a judge to side with them. At least one study area the results are in and they can use the data to support predator mortality on deer and other big game. I really despise environmentalist.

I will wait for the appeal on this one... I have a strong feeling that it will likely be overturned. But by then the data will be delayed.

I know the Unit 22 study very well and am anxious for the final data to be released. It will show a very interesting result that will make the environmental hacks flip out...

I will wait for the appeal on this one... I have a strong feeling that it will likely be overturned. But by then the data will be delayed.

I know the Unit 22 study very well and am anxious for the final data to be released. It will show a very interesting result that will make the environmental hacks flip out...
If you know the study please enlighten me to it's outcome. PM me if you don't want to post the results.

It's True!

Lions Eat Deer!

Bear eat a Few Deer!

TARDS of All States Kill More Deer By far than any other Predator!

But We're Gonna Do Studies & Waste Millions To see if it Really Happens!

JFP!

Alot of CROOKED BS Going down!

It's True!

Lions Eat Deer!

Bear eat a Few Deer!

TARDS of All States Kill More Deer By far than any other Predator!

But We're Gonna Do Studies & Waste Millions To see if it Really Happens!

JFP!

Alot of CROOKED BS Going down!
The data from this specific data showed in relation to fawns, specifically new born fawns that you have your lions and bears switched... I keep waiting for the researcher to publish the findings from the NW project because it will provide some interesting data that might be pretty eye opening... Even for the researchers...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom