Predictions for 2022???

feddoc

Long Time Member
Bessie will wise up and get a belcher.

Founder will be revealed to be a closet Trump supporter.

Eelgrass is really only 34 years old.

What else?

Vaccine/Variant # 39 Will Arrive!

The World Will Be Just a Little More F'D Up!

And If You Think This Last Years Deer Hunt SUCKED?

Stick Around!

Bess will finally draw his San Juan elk tag and have to shoot a pisscutter or eat tag soup?

Point creep in Colorado will stabilize for a year and most units possibly even drop a half point or so.

I will finally draw my Colorado deer tag after 12 years of waiting and point creep getting me every year.

The moisture will continue and we will have giant bucks and bulls in the fall.

Tom Brady will win his 8th super bowl

Founder will get a region g-tag.

Biden will step down

Some will complain on monster muleys that the dwr needs to change their methods on our deer herd.

Someone on MM will come up with an idea to end point creep once and for all.

S. S. Will piss somebody off.

Someone on MM will complain that SFW is Utah's downfall.

Can't wait for 2022!

458b6s.jpeg

Bess will finally draw his San Juan elk tag and have to shoot a pisscutter or eat tag soup?

Point creep in Colorado will stabilize for a year and most units possibly even drop a half point or so.

I will finally draw my Colorado deer tag after 12 years of waiting and point creep getting me every year.

The moisture will continue and we will have giant bucks and bulls in the fall.

Tom Brady will win his 8th super bowl

Founder will get a region g-tag.

Biden will step down

Some will complain on monster muleys that the dwr needs to change their methods on our deer herd.

Someone on MM will come up with an idea to end point creep once and for all.

S. S. Will piss somebody off.

Someone on MM will complain that SFW is Utah's downfall.

Can't wait for 2022!
You took all of my predictions.

We still won't be able to get powder or bullets.

Mule deer will continue to decline, but G&F will still sell way too many licenses. But they will say they fly and see all of the critters we just can't find.

Biden will string together 3 coherent sentences, but only once.

Aaron Rodgers will be a 49er by June.

Construction materials will get even more costly.

Fuel prices will go even higher but it'll somehow be Trump's fault.

Russia will own the Ukraine by September.

The government will spend $50 billion on Covid testing and no one will care about the results. Pfizer profits will soar to $500 billion due to a govt requirement that everyone take a vaccine booster every morning before breakfast.

I still won't draw a deer license in any of the 7 states I apply in.

Russia will own the western half of Ukraine before the ground thaws this spring. It has to freeze first..... we will then call them naughty for not playing nice on the playground. China then looks at Taiwan and says well they made that look easy.

Reg Gas will AVG 4.50 a gallon nationwide ( 3.28 now ) which will trigger me to trade in my Harley for a new one to be "economical" even though I ride it maybe once a week.

I still will not draw anything in Nevada 14 years later

I will think I am totally safe from CO deer point creep this time

Mid Terms are a landslide, made possible by inflation and other things getting even worse in 2022.

Idaho goes to a drawing for non resident elk tags, ALL of them. Then leftovers first come first serve. Three years in a row I could not get a decent one from that #$%^ show. I would rather have my name in a hat ( with a buddy or two) then that fiasco again.

( There a MM member tried to fix something tag related )

I will still be wearing a mask in a building at work possibly until I retire after variant 147 is discovered in Tasmania.

I will go to the car lot and there will actually be trucks to look at. Oh, wait. That isn't a prediction, that was a dream.

Yup, you mean the day Pres Biden was inaugurated, that’s what I’ll remember forever...... just saying.
Well, I made the mistake of watching the news. Not everyone wants to forget what happened, like I do.

Oh, and the donkos will somehow end up getting stuck with Jimmy G or Baker Mayfield.

Idaho goes to a drawing for non resident elk tags, ALL of them. Then leftovers first come first serve. Three years in a row I could not get a decent one from that #$%^ show. I would rather have my name in a hat ( with a buddy or two) then that fiasco again.

Dont hold your breath hopeing, you might end up
Dead from lack of oxegyn on this one
Its not happening anytime soon

Fuel…$7.00/Gal

WWIII Because we cannot stay out of other countries street beefs

More ridiculous price hikes on the housing market

Entitlement generation crying more about their jobs

…And the same ole’ “unsuccessful” application responses?

But honestly, I don’t care what happens. Not like I can change any of the big stuff.

That was a pretty good guess :oops: We need someone like you in the White House.

Any thoughts on the market??
Funny right.
Nope no thoughts on the market....I pulled everything out last week and put it in boring bonds to ride this out for awhile. Going to be a rough go.

Funny right.
Nope no thoughts on the market....I pulled everything out last week and put it in boring bonds to ride this out for awhile. Going to be a rough go.
I don’t have the stones for bonds in a rising interest rate situation. There really aren’t any places to hide anymore.

Putin will secretly facilitate the muslims in an attack on US soil that will make 9-11 look like an outhouse fire.

I won't draw anything.

A big name on MM will get arrested for poaching.

A wolf pack in the lower 48 will eat a person.

Biden will literally crap his pants at a SOTU address.

Facebook will overtake tictoc by starting an ap that let's people post 1 second videos.

There will be a new reality TV show called "Whore Chef Dancer, with a mask on".

The typical mule deer record will be broken.

Remind me who said only two days ago, "I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said 'this is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine, of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful. We could use that on our southern border. That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen. They're gonna keep the peace all right."

I have zero doubts it will jump. Just saying it hasn't yet.

It won't go up substantially until reserve supplies of crude get to the critical safety "low point". I do anticipate a 5% jump nationwide within a week though if things continue to escalate.

All we need to do is to "turn and burn".

I don’t have the stones for bonds in a rising interest rate situation. There really aren’t any places to hide anymore.
Not predicting the hold my beer mother of all recessions.... but that is my fear. Many economists believe that to get inflation down, you have to raise the interest rates equal to or above the inflation rate. Inflation is at 7.5% with actual inflation rate around 15% and growing. The Fed will be chasing that tail forever. More QE...who's gonna buy our debt now

Not predicting the hold my beer mother of all recessions.... but that is my fear. Many economists believe that to get inflation down, you have to raise the interest rates equal to or above the inflation rate. Inflation is at 7.5% with actual inflation rate around 15% and growing. The Fed will be chasing that tail forever. More QE...who's gonna buy our debt now
Never mind the horse is dead, just keep loading the wagon.

Imagine the uproar if Putin sorta kinda lets it slip that Russia did interfere with the election in order to get just the result we see now.

Imagine the uproar if Putin sorta kinda lets it slip that Russia did interfere with the election in order to get just the result we see now.
He’s a proven liar, that would clinch it for Rachel an the 81 million.

Only to get the response domestically to further keep the USA from taking care of business...

Putin will secretly facilitate the muslims in an attack on US soil that will make 9-11 look like an outhouse fire.

I won't draw anything.

A big name on MM will get arrested for poaching.

A wolf pack in the lower 48 will eat a person.

Biden will literally crap his pants at a SOTU address.

Facebook will overtake tictoc by starting an ap that let's people post 1 second videos.

There will be a new reality TV show called "Whore Chef Dancer, with a mask on".

The typical mule deer record will be broken.
Will that WR come from a steroid farm in Mexico that's ran by wade lemon?

Hopefully this will never happen in my lifetime and I feel sorry for my children. Eventually the government will get rid of hard currency. Everything will be based on a digital dollar. Sort of like bitcoin. This way government will get ALL the taxes it thinks it deserves. This will be the end of cash jobs except for barter. At this time they will do the same thing they did back in the 1930’s when they confiscated gold coins and people got like 60 cents on the dollar. This will be the only way for them to get out of the trillions of debt they created.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom