Predictions

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Eagles over Niners. Chiefs over Bengals. But Mahomes needs to really be healthy.
Hey, it is better than having Mrs get her way and be stuck watching Hallmark or something like it. We have so much snow here I have no desire but to set on my Arse and watch games. I shoveled at least two tons of snow between last night and today. I feel depleted tonight.
It is also going to be near -20 ° here for two nights early this week.

When in doubt, go with the best coaches. Chiefs and 49ers.

Colder than a Norwegian welldigger's butt here too. Till Wednesday. I spent two hours yesterday shoving snow around with the tractor and it snowed all night again. We've been here 30 years and this is the toughest winter yet. Glad they quit calling it global warming.

I like watching Mahomes. Seeing a "Mr Irrelevant" in a super bowl would be cool.

So clearly Cincy and Eagles will win :(

Game is ugly since Purdy injury... hope Chiefs can keep Bengals at bay! If Kelce can't produce it might suck too.

Looking atv-9* Monday night here. Brrrrr

Game is ugly since Purdy injury... hope Chiefs can keep Bengals at bay! If Kelce can't produce it might suck too.

Looking atv-9* Monday night here. Brrrrr
Dang that is cold. We are going to be -20 here tonight. Not looking forward to working in the cold tomorrow. It might be close to .28 at work tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wrong on the first one. 49ers aren't my favorite, but I always like to see the teams have their best players. Too bad. I hope the KC/Cincy game has zero injuries and better officiating. Seems like the NFL has had bad refs all year this year.

Wrong on the first one. 49ers aren't my favorite, but I always like to see the teams have their best players. Too bad. I hope the KC/Cincy game has zero injuries and better officiating. Seems like the NFL has had bad refs all year this year.
Maybe it would have been close but Purdy would have been sacked plenty.

49er's had their 7th string quarterback and the Vikings had home ump....I mean home field advantage. :) Edit: I guess it was the Eagles. My mistake the whole game.

Last edited:
I would love to see Burrow have the game of his life.....and then do some ultra-cool sh!t after the game. That guy is smooth....

Bengals 27
Chiefs 24

I would love to see Burrow have the game of his life.....and then do some ultra-cool sh!t after the game. That guy is smooth....

Bengals 27
Chiefs 24
He is a smooth Operator. I still predict the Eagles will be tge King of the pile. They have been all year in my view.

They're playing at State Farm field in AZ! NFL wants Mahomes there and to win it all. Lots of "strange" calls and no calls in the KC/Cinci game. The intentional grounding on Burrow when Perine was 5 yards from the ball and then Mahomes throwing the same pass doesn't get called. Key holds on KC O-line that didn't get called.

Let me think about it for a day or two. But with your recent record it’s probably a no brainer. Hahaha

I haven’t watched a game all year, I’m just going to bet against hornkillers recent record. good luck to all (especially me.)

They're playing at State Farm field in AZ! NFL wants Mahomes there and to win it all. Lots of "strange" calls and no calls in the KC/Cinci game. The intentional grounding on Burrow when Perine was 5 yards from the ball and then Mahomes throwing the same pass doesn't get called. Key holds on KC O-line that didn't get called.
Yep, officials really had a big hand in deciding the winner. The last punt return was a key and two guys from the Chiefs were holding and blocking in the back, right in the open. No call. KC had favoritism the whole game. I didn't care who won; just wanted a fair game. And it wasn't. Refs have decided far too many NFL games lately.

That was a goddamn national anthem for the super bowl if I've ever seen one. Been a long time since I got goosebumps from a professional sporting event but damn. Well done Chris.
I don't watch the NFL anymore because of their politics! How many different National Anthems did they sing this year? Were all the players and coaches kneeling, or only a few of them?

Eagles are so aggressive. Going for it on 4th down and the 50 yard line and getting it instead of punting. I put a bet on them so excited for some more big plays.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom