Preview leftovers

Thomas11

Guys half these tags on the preview list are never hitting the leftover list. I watched this happen two weeks in a row. In order for the tag to be Bought it would have to be on the leftover list at least for a session. Something is very fishy

No if that’s the case I would still get a notification from leftover watch app for those hunt codes. And I was watching the list awhile before 11. There were never added
i'm not sure that app is still up to snuff, it's not supported anymore is it?

They are probably bought before the left over list populates. Last year, people were buying tags that never hit the leftover list. They bought them between the time they were put in the computer and the time the list reloaded.

I wasn't able to get what I wanted with 3 tags available for 1 and 2 tags for another. Got on at exactly 11. I was able to get a 3rd option that wasn't available at 11, but it was available at 11:15, so someone had it in their cart and changed their mind or ran out of time.

That old leftover app is worthless now!! You can pick up some decent tags though with the new system but nothing anyone is really is dying for.

I had one of the unit 3 antelope tags this morning say “add to cart” after I confirmed it and it was gone before I could confirm. There is a shitload of competition.

Unfortunately guys the live license sales guys kill it so if you know Joe blow at Jim's sporting goods and taxidermy you are golden!!!!!!

Yup 327 guys sitting on their phone or in front of the computer trying to get two tags that don't exist by the time they are available on internet sales.

I wanted to try and get a tag today. The list had a few I wanted yesterday, but those tags are no longer on the list today. I didn't think available until close to 11?

dm02904r. I looked at 10:30 and not on the list, but it came available at 11:30. I didn't get it, but wonder why the list doesn't have all the tags it had yesterday? Maybe removed until that tag goes live?

I've never had the Captcha thing be such a pain as today. It kept popping up quicker and kept adding more pictures to the one I already picked and when I was done with fire hydrants, I had to pick out busses and mountains and chimneys and crosswalks - all one after the other. I never had this before. Anyone else deal with an extra heavy does of captcha today?

dm02904r. I looked at 10:30 and not on the list, but it came available at 11:30. I didn't get it, but wonder why the list doesn't have all the tags it had yesterday? Maybe removed until that tag goes live?
The preview list was out yesterday, the leftover list never reflect the premium tags that for on sale at 11:00 because they are gonna before the system updates.

How can people be getting tags before they even hit the list? I have watched every update today watching for a couple different lower end tags and none of them have shown up so far on the leftover list.

Yes I have. It’s random though
I've never had the Captcha thing be such a pain as today. It kept popping up quicker and kept adding more pictures to the one I already picked and when I was done with fire hydrants, I had to pick out busses and mountains and chimneys and crosswalks - all one after the other. I never had this before. Anyone else deal with an extra heavy does of captcha today?
I gave

500 internal server error : this happens about half the time the new system is terrible. I've had 2 different tags in my cart just to get the server error message when I try to pay

I have been wondering the same thing… tried for several weeks and never snagged a leftover antelope tag, seems like people are accessing them before other get a chance. I sure wish they would switch it back to the old style.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom