Price Utah restaurants

canyoncrosser

My son has a baseball tournament coming up in Price, where should we eat? Also is there anything fun to see during the off time?

I stop at Taco bell. Well the few times I have been there. That’s my only knowledge on restaurants there. ??

Groggs is a great place kid friendly also went the earlier this year for jr high rodeo kids loved the food also the have giant burgers.

Groggs is a classic for the area. Sakura sushi was surprisingly good the last time I was there. It’s fairly new, I was actually headed to eat at the Mexican place that used to be where it is and figured what the heck?

Plenty of fast food places to supplement as well.

If you are a long range shooter you might want to check out the North Springs shooting range south of Price.
It's an awesome place to stretch it out to 1000 yds. Great facility.
It's only open Thursday-Sunday.

Careful. Most of Price is where the Polygamist men ran to with a wife. Lots of "questionable" birth "defects" on that side????

Balanced Rock in Helpter is solid, Jilbertos for a good dive Mexican spot in Wellington, Big Don's Pizza is decent my kids love it.

I'd steer clear of Groggs, last time I ate there it was terrible.

Back home now, had a great time. People were great, amazing ball fields and Price has a wave pool/ park our boys enjoyed.
The kids all got sick, well many of them. Probably due to all the close proximity in the amount of kids that had taken over the Ramada inn. It was like spring break for 10 year olds!
Our group really enjoyed Groggs and went there twice, big Don‘s pizza was OK and I never got to go to Juniper Pizza even though I wanted to.
Our whole team took over a banquet room at los Dos amigos also which worked out well even though I found the Mexican food to be bland but I am from California so I am spoiled I know.
The biggest kick I got was that we were short of players and my eight year old to play with his big brothers All-Star team and he held his own!

9650FD1B-56C1-4473-B9E9-5C22DFE64FE3.jpeg

B2E2E789-1E72-4EFB-A7AC-B44920FD5736.jpeg

9B7D237C-0E46-4627-89F2-E7FBC8CE5206.jpeg

96E2B1FB-6685-4661-AD25-B216165998DD.jpeg

12ED9E5B-E5F6-4CF2-90D0-82CB6EC6B140.jpeg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom