SOLD Primers and brass for sale or trade

Desertdeer

I have about 2000 cci 400 small rifle primers, also have around 1000 fed 215 large rifle magnum primers. I am looking to sell or trade. Looking for powder and winchester wlrm primers. I would be interested in trading for hunting gear as well. Hit me up with any offers. I am in Cedar city

Desertdeer

I have about 2000 cci 400 small rifle primers, also have around 1000 fed 215 large rifle magnum primers. I am looking to sell or trade. Looking for powder and winchester wlrm primers. I would be interested in trading for hunting gear as well. Hit me up with any offers. I am in Cedar city
Forgot to add I have 100 pieces of 308 win brass. New nickel starline brass.

Homer

Long Time Member
Why would you want to trade federal lrm primers for wlrm primers???....don't make alot of sense??

Last edited:

buckhorn

Very Active Member
I have 300 Winchester lrm I will trade for 300 of your federal 215 lrm. Sending pm

buckhorn

Very Active Member
I have 300 Winchester lrm I will trade for 300 of your federal 215 lrm. Sending pm
Are these what your looking for?

A7038163-8FA1-4AA2-AA18-55978211B223.jpeg

Homer

Long Time Member
Yes Homer they are interchangeable.
just a slightly different fit
And a slightly different spark.
Geez I thought you would’ve known that like the rest of us precision reloaders.
....and when you pull the trigger no one can tell the difference

Desertdeer

Ok homer you threadjacking p.o.s. I've typed really slow so please read slowly and do your best to understand ( I know there are some limiting factors at play here but please give it an honest effort). WLRM primers are slightly smaller than federal 215's. Also they ignite the powder a little diffently than fed 215's. I use them when I work up my loads. When I resize and reload the brass again I use them again. If primer pockets ever get loose I have the option of switching to fed 215's which are larger in diameter and therefore fit tighter in the primer pocket. So long story short. I like WLRM primers better than fed 215's. I am running a little low on winchesters and would like more. I can tell a difference. Oh and also any trade, purchase, or sale I make is between me and the other guy. So far I haven't seen anyone ask your opinion in this thread, but I have seen it offered a few times. I trust that this message will help you get some closure on the subject. If you still need help just write down all the questions you have on a legal pad or a blank page in whatever coloring book you're struggling to finish, crumple those pages into a nice little tight ball and jam them into whatever orifice feels right.
Warmest wishes -Ken

Aaronrpage

I have 2000 cci small rifle magnum primers I’ll trade you for your 215’s

Desertdeer

Thank you but I really don't have any use for small rifle primers anymore.
Small rifle primers are traded away.
308 brass is traded.
Still hunting for WLRM primers.

Special thanks to Homer for making this boring thread interesting. Sorry there was no money involved so I can't pay commission on this one but if you post up your address I'll let you pick anything from https://www.fatbraintoys.com/special_needs/developmental_delay.cfm and get it on the way asap

tracker12

Very Active Member
What powder you looking for|?

Desertdeer

I traded the primers but I would pay a reasonable amount (like 2x normal prices) for any medium slow to slow burning powder or primers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom