SOLD Primers

MIG

I am selling these primers for $200 a box (1000). I know it’s steep, but it’s still cheaper than gunbroker and less than what I will have to pay for primers I’m looking for. I would also be willing to trade for federal 215 regular primers as well. PM me if interested.

1) Federal Large Rifle Match
2) Federal Large Rifle
1) Federal Small Rifle
1) CCI Large RIfle
1) CCI Large Rifle Magnum
04870DE5-ABA7-4E8C-8ED3-636C82B56F13.jpeg

MIG

Well if you can sell me some 215 at not this price I’ll buy them. I can’t find a box under 200. Heck even 250. Glad you got the hookup at sportsman’s since they are only “1 box a day” and that’s even if you get lucky and get some.

Aaronrpage

Sportsmans warehouse had them for $36 a box of 1,000 and picked up 2 boxes yesterday. You're nuts asking those prices
Would you sell me a box? I have been going to the reno sportsman’s for the last 3 months on the daily for either large rifle, magnums, and small rifle with zero luck.

MIG

Hey NevadaJames while your at it can you sell me a box for 75 bucks or even a 100? I’ll gladly pay shipping as well.

DonMartin

Very Active Member
I just sold 10,000 assorted primers for $60.00 a thousand. Guess I sold them too cheap! LOL

I have lots of powder I'm going to sell if you are in Arizona.

DH56

Do you want to be friends? I’m in need of some primers also.
LOL- The person I gave them to lived next door to my parents. Kept an eye on them and the property for us since they were in their 90's. Both passed away over a 9 month period last year and he watched over the property the last 5 months.

He's a training academy instructor for the men in Blue(Police Dept.) in a city nearby and was running low and he is great respectful guy. Wish I had more for him.

deadibob

Very Active Member
Sportsmans warehouse had them for $36 a box of 1,000 and picked up 2 boxes yesterday. You're nuts asking those prices
You've got to get really lucky to find them on the shelf at Sportsmans. He is right though, primers are bringing way more than this at the auction sites.

BridgerMT

Funny story are Sportsmans warehouse here in Montana had them on the shelf Saturday as well I heard....So I stop in there today just to ask if it was true ..they told me yes..They had 200SP 200LP 200SR 200LR Then I ask the dude behind the counter how many did you get he said none..I said your full of Sh** someone here did, because they dont sell primers in sleeves of 100 unless you take them out of a brick you p--r--I--c--k .... Most of the hoarders work in the stores IMO....

BridgerMT

I am selling these primers for $200 a box (1000). I know it’s steep, but it’s still cheaper than gunbroker and less than what I will have to pay for primers I’m looking for. I would also be willing to trade for federal 215 regular primers as well. PM me if interested.

1) Federal Large Rifle Match
2) Federal Large Rifle
1) Federal Small Rifle
1) CCI Large RIfle
1) CCI Large Rifle Magnum View attachment 23240
Can I get some Vaseline with Dat... I have a ton of 215 primers not really 😂 ..I'm not willing to help a guy out that's willing to stick it to my fellow Monster Muleys crew.. This should be a place where we can help each other out... so good luck there Chief.... Im sure some retard will be happy to pay that.. but gun broker is where that's done not here IMO...Ive been drinking NUF SAID

DoubleDropMuley

Very Active Member
Can I get some Vaseline with Dat... I have a ton of 215 primers not really 😂 ..I'm not willing to help a guy out that's willing to stick it to my fellow Monster Muleys crew.. This should be a place where we can help each other out... so good luck there Chief.... Im sure some retard will be happy to pay that.. but gun broker is where that's done not here IMO...Ive been drinking NUF SAID
Amen!!!! 👊

Aaronrpage

Buyers pay hazmat fees. The shipper needs to be a hazmat certified shipper. Much more complicated than just paying a fee.
Yes it’s just that easy. UPS and fedex have hazmat certs. Just fill out the form and pay the fee with the shipping fee and off it goes. Yes buyer pays the hazmat fee. Just add it to their bill.

Aaronrpage

I’m a fellow member on here and in need of primers. Is anyone on here able to help me out? In need of 215’s, small rifle and large rifle

MIG

So you want me to sell my primers for let’s say 100 bucks and then turn around and pay 250 for the ones I need????

BridgerMT

So you want me to sell my primers for let’s say 100 bucks and then turn around and pay 250 for the ones I need????
Nope ..did you see me say that...I’m sure you can find someone to help you out if other people see that your giving someone else a good deal..There some of us still left in this sh** world that would .. Hell I would but I don’t have what you need. PS this won’t last forever it never does what I mean is the products will be back on the shelf if everyone would chill the F -OUT and stop the Hoarding... I’m already seeing stuff that was none existent a few months ago..Gun Owners are there own worst enemies when it comes to what’s happening right now IMO ...

Wyosam

Nope ..did you see me say that...I’m sure you can find someone to help you out if other people see that your giving someone else a good deal..There some of us still left in this sh** world that would .. Hell I would but I don’t have what you need. PS this won’t last forever it never does what I mean is the products will be back on the shelf if everyone would chill the F -OUT and stop the Hoarding... I’m already seeing stuff that was none existent a few months ago..Gun Owners are there own worst enemies when it comes to what’s happening right now IMO ...
Absolutely correct. Adding to that, there are now a lot of people who don’t reload competing for primers just to turn them around for profit. I’m convinced most of the buying going on now is pure panic. I know a couple people wracking up a ton of debt to buy primers and powder that they wont put to use for YEARS down the road, if ever. Buying up random powder just because they happen to be available.

mtmuley

Long Time Member
Anybody need .40 S&W, .45 ACP or 10mm brass? Range pick up, stainless tumbled primers intact. I have it for sale locally, but will ship after Sunday. Pre craziness prices. PM me. mtmuley

Sallaberry

I have 2000 small rifle primers will trade for game stop stock.😂 but Seriously if you need small rifle prime pm and not gouging prices.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom