Printer Question

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
Well my wife and I are getting into digital pictures. We have good cameras and now want to get a printer that will give us high quality pictures rather than having to going to the photo shop to get the pictures developed(or printed). When I look at the office max, office depo, best buy, etc., adds it becomes very confusing. I thought we should get an ink jet printer but now I am not certain if lazer jet is better. More importantly there are soooooo many to choose from. So I am making this post so that I can get some help on getting the right one. Please help with as much detail as you can, including model # if you know them. Thanks Jim

About three years ago I had to replace my first printer and since I was a subscriber to Consumer Reports, I waited for the Electronics Issue and they had the Canon i860 as their Best Buy.

I have not had a problem yet and it makes pretty good pictures with Photopaper, but I'm sure that there is probably a better one rated now. I recently renewed my subs. and will be waiting for their Camera choices.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom