Private land cow hunt. $1000

Mrichards435

I have a few spots open for January 2023 for cow elk. 2000 plus acres of private. 85% success rate. 5 day hunt. Great freezer filler and great for first time hunters.

20220108_075522.jpg

20220101_090904.jpg

I’m Gordon Lopez I am from Napa California definitely interested in your cow hunt which part of the state are you and how much else do I need to know as far as cost

Are these different than the $500 hunts in Dece

I’m Gordon Lopez I am from Napa California definitely interested in your cow hunt which part of the state are you and how much else do I need to know as far as cost
So we are located in northeastern utah. Town called tridell. You'll need to get tags 251 for private land cow and 72 for a hunting license. On this hunt you'll need to provide your own meals and lodging. We do use are vehicles and your with a guide at all times that will take you to where the elk are, field dress your animal and load it. We have hanging racks on the place and work close with a butcher that does quick cuts and wraps. Usually bout a day on that.

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom