Long Time Member
309507-jsn2w9cyqg-3e82ad134bb85a11b98ac2c3cbd24a43.png
GAME AND FISH NEWS
June 4, 2021

2021 fall hunt applications due
by 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, June 8

AZGFD to provide after-hours assistance beginning Monday
Bighorn_Sheep_-_Ram_1.jpg

PHOENIX — The deadline to submit 2021 fall hunt applications is fast approaching.

Applications for deer, fall turkey, fall javelina, bighorn sheep, fall bison and sandhill crane must be received by the Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) no later than 11:59 p.m. (Arizona time) Tuesday, June 8. To apply, visit www.azgfd.gov/hunting/draw.

AZGFD is available to assist applicants with the application process. Customer service representatives can be reached by calling 602-942-3000. In addition, customer service representatives will be available to provide after-hours assistance — by telephone only — from 5 to 10 p.m. Monday, June 7, and 5 to 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, June 8.

To expedite the process, applicants are encouraged to be prepared with the following before calling AZGFD:

• An applicant’s hunting or combination hunt and fish license must be valid through June 8. All applicants, including youth (ages 10-17), who are applying for a hunt permit-tag or bonus point only, must possess a license that is valid on the last day of the application period. Licenses can be purchased online at www.azgfd.gov/license/.
  • Know your Department ID. This is a must to submit an application. There are three ways to locate a Department ID: Log into your AZGFD portal account and click on “View Details” under “My AZGFD Dashboard,” check your hunting or combination hunt and fish license if it was purchased online, or call AZGFD at 602-942-3000 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information, see Page 26 of the “2021-2022 Arizona Hunting Regulations” booklet.
  • Know where you want to hunt. It’s important to have your four-digit hunt number(s) pre-determined (not game management units).
In the meantime, hopeful hunters might want to view a couple of short videos before applying for a hunt.
For more information, call 602-942-3000.​

I have no earthly idea why, but I had an awakening brain fart this morning to go ahead and apply for a bison permit at Raymond Ranch to finish off my Big 10. Thought maybe a distinct possibiltyexisted where I could kill one from my wheelchair with my oxygen in place while being pushed by a shapely nurse wearing a tight-fitting mini-skirt & skimpy halter top.

But alas, when I went to apply, the regs told me there are only cow /calf permits for RR this year. So I bought a BP, which in itself was dumb since I'll likely die before I get to apply again. :ROFLMAO: What the he!!, it's only $13 wasted.

Last edited:

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom