Progressive Hippies

No kidding. There are a few that are not and seem to be on the Trump train. Will have to see how it all pans out.

Yes, I considered changing my registration to Democrat so I could vote against the losers. However, there were too many losers and I would only get to vote against one in each office. So, I didn't change. But I'll get to vote against them in the General Election.

>sure is a lot of progressive
>hippies running in NM this
>election, wonder who's funding all
>of them?

George Soros funds a lot of the Dems in California, If you look at the bottom of those ads it tells the source of funding.

The guy running in NM with the catch phrase of F the NRA is out of the running

Joe

?Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

it would be nice if we had moderates instead of candidates on the far end of the spectrums but they get no support. I'm sure soros is the support behind the progressive movement. we're screwed if these hippies get into office. that fool venaclaus that's running for land commissioner is a major tree hugger.

Fellas I think our problem is that the people in our state that can actually do some good are actually too busy with running a small business or working raising their families. Imagine being a politician instead of teaching your own kids how to hunt and fish or play baseball etc. I know for myself that I would love to help drive policy in the state, but it's such an uphill battle many times that is frustrates normal rational people?.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom