prom night

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
While the rest of our high school was worried about dances and football games, this is where we spent our weekends.
(3 MM members in the pic, 1997)
boys.jpg

Nice group picture and success with hunting. Now tell us which three are MM members in that picture of 7 years ago.
Thanks for posting the picture Andy.

Brian

Andyman,
did you go to Bingham? I graduated from there in 97. You don't look familiar but your buddy with the "Wet your Waders" shirt does.
>>>------------------> Sixgunn

Hey what about me I'm awesome; (in a higher voive) right guys I'm awesome right. And yes my good ole over under still keeps me warmer than any girl.

I am proud to see the Bingham tradition carry on. In 94 I graduated...although I did'nt get to attend school a whole lot. I went to a total of 1 school dance because of all the bird/big game hunting and fishing. The girls were always second.

I read your reply blueoak and I thought it said I'm gald you have men as your priority, right.

Don't worry I re-read it and now I don't think you're gay.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-04 AT 05:21AM (MST)[p]Yeah well, while you boys were out hunting I was with your would be dates. You want to see some of my pictures??

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-04 AT 08:02AM (MST)[p]Our philosophy was simple- "Why spend money on another man's wife?"

K-dog - yeah well, There was plenty of time for girls in the summer and winter but fall was for makin' gut piles. And as for our high school chicks, you can have them.

Come on, there were a few that were ok, lets see the pics Kev. I'm waiting! I didn't spend money on dances either, my friends and I had the same opinions as you all did.
>>>--------------> Sixgunn

That Brit looks like a good dog! I've had Brits my whole life! At times, just watching them work is better than most things.. .especially Prom or whatever!

That's great! Makes me think about how much I miss those day's! Thats how it was where I grew up! I think I went to one dance! Thanks for the picture brings back good Memories. ;)

A lousy day huntin- there ain't nothing better

urlilhuntnchick
you sound like you gatta life-
high school is for learning/education
not playing mommy/daddy
leave HS go to college get a decent education then let the fun begin!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom