Pronghorn outfitter?

DoeNob

I have an associate of my father's who is looking to hunt a pronghorn, he has never taken one. We talked about what he wants out of it, just a good animal (mid 70's or better), does not need a book head. He would like to go this fall and I told him he should be able to find that around $3k or so in a lot of parts of New Mexico.

What outfits you recommend I check out?

We did a hunt with Tristate outfitters back in 2009. Really good outfit, good numbers of bucks, and we took 4 bucks ranging from 72" - 77". One of us missed an 80" plus buck, and another one similar.

Very reasonable and fun hunt with these guys, Bridger is a good outfitter. Best of Luck.

Jim at JFW Ranch Consulting would be at the top of my list. One of the most honest outfitters I have ever used.

I have some great antelope hunts I can set him up with. We normally target animals in the 80 inch range. Have him text or call me if interested.
Andrew
801-413-8262

I would email New Mexico Council of Outfitters and Guides and then they will email it out to all their members exactly what you are looking for and in the price range. You can also make sure the Outfitters are members of the Council.

LAST EDITED ON May-03-17 AT 12:07PM (MST)[p]Willing to pay $3K and doesn't need a book head?! Wow, way, way, way too rich for my blood.

I don't know him personally but have heard enough good things about him from close friends that I'd recommend Jim Welles also.

Carl

>Pronghorn guide service. Eli grimmett

He's great and kills some bombers - but I think he's up to $7k now!

I've never hunted with Jim but have spoken with him on the phone a couple of times. He seems very straight forward and honest. I would at least have your friend call him and discuss options.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom