Proof Rifles?

foundation

Very Active Member
Anybody have any trigger time on a Proof complete rifle. I have a chance to buy one at a great price, and seriously considering it. Not a ton of reviews on the internet or Youtube, so hoping someone has actually tried one to give an quick review.
I have one of their barrels on my 3 gun AR, and love it.

I too have no trigger time with one, but I do own a tack driving Proof barreled rifle. (28 Nosler). All the reviews I read said they are outstanding. I hope you find a real "experienced" response.

Have visited their factory, no trigger time but what they do seems top notch. Seemed like they were all about doing everything from start to finish in house to deliver the absolute best product they can.

I have a friend that has one of the Elevation rifles in 6.5 CM. Only had a little time to play with it at the range. Its a nice rifle with 1st class parts and well put together. It was new when I had a chance to shoot it and only with factory ammo but it shot great. I actually planned on buying one myself when I saw they had then in 7MM-08 but could never find one so ended having one built.

Their stock is perfect for building a lightweight rifle.

Bought a Glacier Ti in 6.5 PRC. Love it. only have 50-70 rounds thru it. Worked up a load with 143gr. ELD-X. Got over 3000 fps, but scaled down to 2980. Getting half minute groups if I do my best.
Loading the magazine is a little tricky due to the rail. Mine has Defience action and trigger tech trigger.

And R issss... fooor .....REDNECK

If i
Bought a Glacier Ti in 6.5 PRC. Love it. only have 50-70 rounds thru it. Worked up a load with 143gr. ELD-X. Got over 3000 fps, but scaled down to 2980. Getting half minute groups if I do my best.
Loading the magazine is a little tricky due to the rail. Mine has Defience action and trigger tech trigger.

And R issss... fooor .....REDNECK
Aren't the Glacier Ti's built with a Lone Peak action?? Pretty sure Defiance has never built any Ti actions. The Glacier is a really nice rifle except for the price:)

Oregon...you are probably right. Saw were they used Defiance actions so thought they used for all there models. Good catch.

"Bad on Ford and Chevrolet but good on you"

No worries - I actually prefer the Defiance actions, so much so I had a faux Proof Glacier built;)
414476083.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom