Proud dad moment

halfassed

F723397C-EA3D-4FCD-A55A-40B46C249235.jpeg
My son JR with his first big game animal…..a six point bull elk!

B9887A49-534A-4343-BD2C-73D357B4C007.jpeg

I’m so proud of him he learned a lot on the mountain Sunday! Never give up!….we had to track this bull 1.25 miles. We can do hard things!….Elk are big animals and the pack out was tough this bull made it into a step canyon with tons of deadfall. It is very important to control Bull Fever!…..make the first shot count! So glad we were able to recover him.

Nice job congrats!! That’s a memory he’ll always have and the tracking and pack out just makes it that much more memorable!!

View attachment 55620My son JR with his first big game animal…..a six point bull elk!

View attachment 55614
I’m so proud of him he learned a lot on the mountain Sunday! Never give up!….we had to track this bull 1.25 miles. We can do hard things!….Elk are big animals and the pack out was tough this bull made it into a step canyon with tons of deadfall. It is very important to control Bull Fever!…..make the first shot count! So glad we were able to recover him.
How young is Jr?
Congratulations

View attachment 55620My son JR with his first big game animal…..a six point bull elk!

View attachment 55614
We are lucky enough to pick up a bunch of sheds in this area……..JR has been looking through past pics and last years piles looking for the match. ?what did this little bull look like last year?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom