For Sale Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XG50 Riflescope with Rangefinder

bugle

Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XG50 Riflescope with rangefinder. A night hunters complete setup!
I bought this scope, thinking I was going to get committed into predator night hunting, but just haven’t done so. I got it out of the box and set it up to learn how to use it, but that is it, never took it hunting.
Have everything, box, paperwork etc
$4,000. OBO. Screaming deal for someone! Located in southern Utah.

The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XG50 Thermal Rifle Scope with Rangefinder is a daytime-nighttime thermal optic with 640x480 resolution displayed on a 1024x768 AMOLED display. 3-24x magnification allows this optic to serve short and long distances. The detection range is over 2300 yards and the laser rangefinder reaches out to 800 yards. Receive 10-hour battery life utilizing the Thermion's dual batteries. A magnesium alloy housing shaves off some weight while remaining durable for the elements found in field use.
  • 640x480 Microbolometer resolution
  • 1024x768 AMOLED display resolution
  • 3-24x magnification
  • 10-hour battery life

https://www.pulsar-nv.com/glo/products/33/thermal-imaging-riflescopes/thermion-2-lrf-xl50/

IMG_4026.jpeg

So?

If I Got Caught Hunting MUZZ Deer With It I Could Just BS The Warden & Tell Him It's A 1X Scope,Right?:D

I don't see where they put any restrictions on scope power for night huntin with a smokepole. The 1 power restriction is just for daytime huntin. Go ahead and buy it BESS i'm sure there won't be a problem
Wes

Man this is a sweet scope. The range finder makes all the difference hunting at night

Wish I had the scratch right now. Free bump for a good deal

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom