Put A Caption On Me Please...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Okay, folks, this is meant to be a fun thread where I post a somewhat goofy or unusual photo to be captioned by the masses. I'll try to keep them outdoor-oriented, i.e. hunting, fishing, camping, wildlife, etc. but some might be domestic critters & people. I'll try to do one per day.

Each one will have a number to use in your replies, so as we go along replies will match the photo without having to repost each photo again.

Here's .....

Number 1

deermic.jpg

Last edited:

DW

Long Time Member
And there I was, this maroon musta been a thousand yards out, and he started flinging lead! First round was at least 10ft above me, second was 20 ft behind me. I figured the safest thing I could do was stand still! So I did! And that's why I'm standing here talkin to you today!

Last edited:

270winny

Okay, folks, this is meant to be a fun thread where I post a somewhat goofy or unusual photo to be captioned by the masses. I'll try to keep them outdoor-oriented, i.e. hunting, fishing, camping, wildlife, etc. but some might be domestic critters & people. I'll try to do one per day.

Each one will have a number to use in your replies, so as we go along replies will match the photo without having to repost each photo again.

Here's .....

# 1 Where's Jackie Bushman.

Onthehoof

#1 "What the hell kind of question is that?"

#2 "You sit there and you stay. Do not even turn around. If I see you move a muscle, I am gonna beat your ass. Just wait until your father gets home."

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Going forward please do not use REPLY. Just include the NUMBER of the photo for your caption in a new thread message so we know which one it is.

Friday's entry...

Number 3

bathtub.jpg

NVPete

Very Active Member
"As spokesperson ...um 'spokesDOE' for the DLM...that is 'Deer Lives Matter', I'd like to suggest a 'Defund Hunting Seasons' movement nationwide would surely help our cause.";) #1

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Going forward please do not use REPLY. Just include the NUMBER of the photo for your caption in a new thread message so we know which one it is.

Saturday's entry...

Number 4

deer-crossing.png

Last edited:

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Going forward please DO NOT use REPLY. Just include the NUMBER of the photo for your caption in a new thread message so we know which one it is.

Sunday's entry...

Number 5

beartable.jpg

Last edited:

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
It was nice of them to put this sign here so the deer know where to cross the road safely.

I don't care if anyone else doesn't want to sit with me. I ain't wearing of those dam_n masks.

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Going forward please do not use REPLY. I do not need the extra notifications replies generate!

Just include the NUMBER of the photo for your caption in a new thread message so we know which one it is.

Today's entry...

NUMBER 6

fly rod.jpg

Pines_N_Tines

#5 "I'm so dang hungry. I'm sitting here with 25 years of unsuccessful emails and 25 bonus points. Will I ever get to eat elk"?

#6 "Yogi gave up on waiting for the salmon to run and had a fly-fisherman for a snack instead"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom