PUT A "MADE IN THE USA" STAMP ON IT & I'LL BUY IT!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Here We Go!

I Seen this which is just one of Many Examples of the World We Live in Today!

Show Me that it's MADE IN THE USA and I'll Pay just a little more for the Product & CHINA Can Kiss My Tail!

We Can't Compete with TRASH & Further more I Don't Think We Should!

Think the US and other countries have been a dumping ground for cheap made in China toys and products for years. I've started reading labels now and making better decisions based on materials used and country of origin. At 44 yrs old wish I had the sense to start being a more proactive buyer at a younger age.

I found this little beauty the other day, and it feels like it was made in the USA

16B8C59B-76E6-43B7-9E6C-7D5ADCB0146E.jpeg

Doesn't necessarily have to be made in the USA for me to buy, just as long it wasn't made in China. Germany, Japan, etc turn out some of the best stuff around.

Your content is getting weak Elk ass. How about you post a hunting story from last fall and keep it positive?

It's sad that the USA isn't buying from American companies first. We have King Biden blowing money like a drunken sailor. At least some should go to Americans.

Here We Go!

I Seen this which is just one of Many Examples of the World We Live in Today!

Show Me that it's MADE IN THE USA and I'll Pay just a little more for the Product & CHINA Can Kiss My Tail!

We Can't Compete with TRASH & Further more I Don't Think We Should!

We shouldn't need any masks in a couple months.

Youd think a Utah Senator, that's super tight with the media, might broach this subject on a Sunday show or two? Maybe give voice to his "constituents"?

Being from cali......I shouldn't open my mouth about US senators......but...Utah??? Mittens is not what I'd expect...

lucky we have a democrat for president again, that's the only way so called " conservatives " ever give a FF about the debt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom