quail

• Thread starter inelligentvernonboy
  • Start date
I

inelligentvernonboy

Hello fellers,

been seein a lot o quail round pache jxn. I went walkin round that new fangled gold kanyon golf course and that is a gold mine. I plan on being round there openin day and limitin out. Any other fellers seein da birds?

I have a friend that lives in the development around the course and he feeds the quail and other birds of course. Yes there is a pretty good batch of quail around there. The main thing is to make sure that you are atleast 1/4 mile away from any buildings. The wardens love to work the areas close to town because they write a ton of tickets. So be careful & have fun.

no such luck around here, i'm in central Phx but usually check out the White Tanks and go north towards Lake Pleasent but only been seeing the occasional bird, nothing you could call a covey. AJ might be worth the trip this season.

Me and my buddy limited out by 9 o'clock in the morning on opening day. Best opening day in about 3 or 4 years. By the way we were about 150 miles from apache junction.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom