Queer eye for the Yeti guy.............

F

freedivr2

OK, all you Bigfoot non-believers, I've had it with all the "sightings" without any proof. Time for someone to step up to the plate here!!!!! I dunno about ol Bigfoot, but I have in fact been in the presence of an honest to goodness YETI and have picture proof of the encounter. This is NOT a joke, this is the real deal, so prepare yourselves for proof positive that at least one Yeti does in fact exist....................

I took a trip last Friday to a machine shop vendor out in Anahiem California. While going through the shop, the foreman asked me if I wanted to see an honest-to-goodness Yeti head.

"SAY WHAT?" was my reply.

He took me to an area where they are fabricating a mechanical head for a Yeti that they are making for Disneyworld Florida. Purty cool piece of work, 63 finish on all the metal, beautiful piece of work really.

Man, I'm about ready to cry....just another indicator on the BOY DO I MISS HUNTING SEASON indicator maybe (I don't think I've stooped this low for a post to date). Anyway, for you motor heads I thought you might wanna see it, purty cool little mechanism. The square aluminum tubing is marked "head nod" and "head turn"; those are just placeholders for hydraulics that will go into the finished mechanism.

597Apex_ISP_GSE_pics_4-16-04_008.jpg

Too much! man your too much! LOL!! Nice Fabricaton job!(but thats what I do too!). I think we all need I fishing trip!
I will be fishing the opener for trout on the Truckee river for a few days. Hope the fall gets hear fast,this year is really draging!
RACKMASTER

They ought to put out some Yeti decoys and see how many rednecks take shots at it up in OR and WA. That would be HILARIOUS to have on tape.

Drum

Oh man. I thought that this what this post was going to be about! Oh well.... Haahaaaaa...
QESG.jpg

By the way Huntsonora, I resemble that remark! D-oh!
Eric

YETI HEAD??????????????
Hell, I thought I was going to see something going on between Bigfoot and Mike Awkismaul!!!!!1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom