Question about Pay pal.

mobertok

I have a guy that wants to buy my scope, he is willing with no problem to send funds through friends and family. He sent me $1.00 as a test to see if I got the money, if I confirm that I received he will then send me the balance. Does this sound peculiar to anyon?
I appreciate any feedback.

So, he sent you $1 to show it works. Does he want you to send the scope, and when he gets the scope, he will send the rest?

No, he says he will send the money first then I send him the scope. He has just gone about this in a very different way than I would have.

If he sends full amount and you receive I don't see the issue. Usually when I send money I am nervous cause you want to triple check you type their info correctly so you have the right person. Maybe he is checking to confirm you're legit and he has the right person.

If you get the full amount then the right thing to do is send it and send him the tracking info to give him comfort to insure his product is on the way

I always use PayPal your money is protected.
I sent 2k to the wrong person for some binos and if I would have sent $1 test run it wouldn't have happened I don't blame the $1 guy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom