Question for fellow Veterans .

ortegageno

Hello all, how has the draw been to you all once they started the 50 percent off for apps. For me it seems like ever since this started I have not drawn anything other than a deer tag here and there. I'd much rather pay full price if they would give me a Bighorn tag. ? ? Anyone else in the same boat?

For me it’s been about same, good draws some years and not so good in others. This year only unit 34 deer in January.
Mike

Hello all, how has the draw been to you all once they started the 50 percent off for apps. For me it seems like ever since this started I have not drawn anything other than a deer tag here and there. I'd much rather pay full price if they would give me a Bighorn tag. ? ? Anyone else in the same boat?
You’re telling me I could have saved 50% !? ?‍♂️?
I did draw a Elk and Deer tag.

Ya I hear you haven’t drew nothing I might try next year and put down not a veteran even tho I get deer for free.

Still the same for me. Sometimes a 2nd choice and usually some 3rd choice tag and often a javelina tag for this old broken jarhead.

AD out at cannon here - Didnt draw a thing last year, got a ~10 Percent odds rifle antelope and ~30 percent odds muzz mule deer this year. Ive put in for all animals with all of the military only hunts and haven't drawn any of the range hunts yet. Hoping next year for an oryx or elk tag. Though I would be willing to trade it for a PCS :ROFLMAO:

AD out at cannon here - Didnt draw a thing last year, got a ~10 Percent odds rifle antelope and ~30 percent odds muzz mule deer this year. Ive put in for all animals with all of the military only hunts and haven't drawn any of the range hunts yet. Hoping next year for an oryx or elk tag. Though I would be willing to trade it for a PCS :ROFLMAO:

What antelope tag? I’ll be hunting 40 August 23-25th.

The best part is I’m going to write it off because I’ll be checking my investment property in Clovis. :D

The 50% off won't apply to me until I move back to the Motherland. Three years ago as a Non-Resident, I drew a deer tag and an antelope tag, and haven't drawn anything since.

What antelope tag? I’ll be hunting 40 August 23-25th.

The best part is I’m going to write it off because I’ll be checking my investment property in Clovis. :D
I’ll be in 33 for both antelope rifle and mule deer archery. Hunts are only about 1 week apart which is awesome luck. You ever need a renter in Clovis lmk, housing is rough out here lol

I’ll be in 33 for both antelope rifle and mule deer archery. Hunts are only about 1 week apart which is awesome luck. You ever need a renter in Clovis lmk, housing is rough out here lol
Deal!
Also good luck on your hunt. My buddy shot a buck in 33 last year.

You won't have any issues finding them, but if you do let me know. I can link you up with them.

Deal!
Also good luck on your hunt. My buddy shot a buck in 33 last year.

You won't have any issues finding them, but if you do let me know. I can link you up with them.
Will do, I’m thinking I won’t have problems finding a buck or two, but closing the distance within archery range will be the challenge

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom