Question on hauling UTV

oilcan

Long Time Member
I have a Honda Pioneer and want to get a roof for it. I was looking at the Kolpin and was reading the details on it and they said it should not be hauled without a window on it. I could have sworn I have seen them hauled without windows before. I will be hauling it from California to Colorado but it is bolted on. Anyone haul there's without a window on it ?

>I have a Honda Pioneer and
>want to get a roof
>for it. I was looking
>at the Kolpin and was
>reading the details on it
>and they said it should
>not be hauled without a
>window on it. I could
>have sworn I have seen
>them hauled without windows before.
>I will be hauling it
>from California to Colorado but
>it is bolted on. Anyone
>haul there's without a window
>on it ?

I have the Honda hardtop on mine. Have hauled it all over, never had an issue

I also have a Pioneer. I haul mine all over with and in the summer with out the windshield, never had an issue. The roof I have is tinted but you can see through it which is really nice. I think it might be a Kolpin?

Yep......mine is somewhere between slc and bendover.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Had a Kolpin on my Ranger. Blew off around St Louis going down the interstate. Didn?t have windshield on it. I'd recommend following their guidelines. Darn near caused a bad wreck when it come off!

I have seen the plastic roofs for the Polaris side x sides all over the road. That's why I went with a metal roof.

Thanks guys I have decided to go the steel roof route.
If that flies off I've got real big problems.

>Thanks guys I have decided to
>go the steel roof route.
>
>If that flies off I've got
>real big problems.

the guy tailgating you has bigger problems.......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-19 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]I have a Yamaha Wolverine with a factory plastic roof. I haul it all the time without ever having an issue (in my enclosed trailer). LOL.

Seriously though, I've hauled it a number of times on the interstate (up to 80 mph) on a flatbed trailer without any issues either. Actually I hauled it from Michigan to the Hatfield/McCoy trails and back last year on a flatbed without issue.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom