Question re: Bergara.

mobertok

Hello everyone. I'm looking at buying a Bergara b14 ridge or hunter. Primary use will be mule deer hunting. Im wondering if the hunter would be a better choice since it will be around a half pound lighter. What's your thoughts?
I would also like to know how to get a hold of one, seems like they are all out of stock. Looking for 7mm-08.
Thanks for anyone's help, thoughts, advise.

Thanks guys, I really don't need a super light rifle, just hoping the "hunters" barrel contour is not to light.

Father in law has a Bergara hunter. I bought a ridge wilderness a few month ago to try another caliber. Both shoot under moa with factory ammo. Think there is a 1/2 pound difference in our guns. I like the heavier barrel of the ridge and the fact it’s threaded. If you plan on running a brake or can, I’d go with something already threaded. If you’re wanting something lighter in weight, Tikka makes a great shooting gun as well. I almost went the Tikka route, but I like a 700 footprint

Father in law has a Bergara hunter. I bought a ridge wilderness a few month ago to try another caliber. Both shoot under moa with factory ammo. Think there is a 1/2 pound difference in our guns. I like the heavier barrel of the ridge and the fact it’s threaded. If you plan on running a brake or can, I’d go with something already threaded. If you’re wanting something lighter in weight, Tikka makes a great shooting gun as well. I almost went the Tikka route, but I like a 700 footprint
Thank you for your input. I think I like the Bergara better than the Tikka's. I like hinged floor plates too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom