Questions about Colorado !

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
I have to return a tag for a refund due to having another hunt at the same time. The license refund application has a couple of choices: First being a refund, second, surrender the license for preference point reinstatement to pre-draw level. Does this mean that I surrender the entire fee or just the $3 when you apply? Next question: If I return the tag for a full refund how soon can I re apply for a leftover tag? I've been trying to get thru to CDOW for the past two days with no luck. Any ideas?

I believe that if you want to keep your pre-draw points, they keep the entire license fee and not just the $3.

Sux, but that's how I understand it, but call the DOW to confirm.

If you want your points back, they keep all your money. There is no re-applying for leftovers, they all went on sale last week. You can look at the list and buy one online through the DOW website.

you may need to turn in your tag before you buy another license. It all depends on which tag you have now.

Thanks guys, I still haven't gotten thru. I figurered that I would loose the money if I want the P/P. Thanks again.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom