quick question?

nmelkman

Back when I was ten years old in 2000 ish and lived in az I put in for hunts and was unsuccessful in drawing. Now I am wanting to apply as a non resident for elk. Is there any chance I have a point from way back when or do I just start with 0 now. Just being hopeful they can recover it?

You should have points from when you were unsuccessful. You missed out on the loyalty point. Give the dept a call and ask customer service to look you up on Monday morning. 602-942-3000

I think they do get purged after so many years. I quit applying for Buffalo years ago and no longer reflect any points.

Yes, they purge the points if you stop applying after 3 or 5 years. If you took the AZ hunter safety class when you lived here you should have that point as a permanent bonus point. If you did not take it, and you are serious about applying for big game in AZ, I recommend you take their online class. This way you will always have one permanent point for AZ. You can find all the information on the G&F website. Deadline to apply for elk & Antelope is 2nd Tuesday of Feb 2021. Good Luck

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom