SOLD QuietKat Apex E-Bike

graybird

I won a QuietKat Apex E-bike in a raffle. I have no use for the bike because of the locations I commonly hunt; therefore, it’s time for it to find a home where it’ll be used.

It is an Apex 10 (1000 watt) in a Large frame color Midnight Green. It’s so new, it’s still in the original box. I’ve attached a picture of the sticker on the side of the box.

I’d advise local pick up because it’s fairly large and heavy. Location: CO Springs area and willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

$5,000 obo

7FC2EF45-2400-459D-80E3-F4643CEB395C.jpeg

61F35051-C835-430A-B850-2C95A9953AFD.jpeg

3069F9DA-22A2-402D-A6C1-DEE55404EEE6.jpeg

I'm sure it's a great deal, but it's still the price of an ATV. Someone would have to be in the market for that. Good luck and good hunting.

Thought that would of sold by now. Been looking at those for years now. Want one, but just can’t justify spending that much when I already have ATV’s, SxS, trail/dirt bikes, and a mountain bike.
Someone will buy it.

I would keep it and use the heck out of it, but the places I hunt don’t allow motorized vehicles behind gates, so hard to justify keeping it.

I have an e bike and love it. Your best bet to sell it is Facebook marketplace. If you don’t have Facebook find someone that does.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom