Quite a war chest.....

When a guy here in town that use to be a bishop stole 7 million from the state of wyoming; i wonder how much of that went to the church. He stole 7 million for false medicaid claims. Ohhh then 2 years go by and 4 other church members kept one practice going and i think it was around another 4 million stolen from the state. The one guy went to prison. The others are being investigated. FBI needs to follow the money.

Last edited:
Ha ha your right. Truly they have no idea how much money was taken before the invesgations started years ago. But the guy only got 3 years in prison. Seems like a light sentence

I’m sure fondler has the answer to this mess?
Its not a mess. It sounds like a well managed investment fund that probably enjoys tax benefits we can't even understand. Most rich organizations with tons of dough would use it for charity.

yes the church does enjoy many tax benefits and make no mistake about the Mormon church has donated tons to charity and they are good businessmen. I had an aunt that was a great lady but in her life she started out as a Catholic, converted to a Methodist when she married and late in her life she became a Mormon. I used to tease her about not wanting to miss heaven on a technicality. The church was wonderful in helping us care for her towards the end of her life and they were wonderful to us as well. I've been around Mormons my entire life and they have some of the best quality's and great family values.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom