Quivalizer

Elkslayer1125

I’m thinking about making the switch to the quivalizer by option archery. I’m currently running a Tight Spot 5 arrow with a 12 inch B-Stinger stabilizer. For those of you who use the quivalizer, what are the pros and cons and would you make the switch?

I know this reply is several months after your original post but I have now used my quivalizer on several western hunts and whitetail hunts. Western hunts it’s perfect, can throw your bow over your shoulder and walk all day. I never noticed wind catching it and rocking the bow to much a full draw. Eastern hunts out of a treestands, it’s worthless. I take mine off as soon as I get to the stand and put it back on as I’m leaving. I’ve ran mine for 4 years and haven’t looked for anything else.

I've ran one all last season and had good luck with it. I have noticed the wind a little more with all that surface area up front though.

Good to hear the positive feedback on the quivalizer. I'm primarily a spot and stalk Western hunter considering ditching the Bee-stinger and Tight Spot to lighten up the bow setup. For those who made the switch, does the point of impact change when you move the quivalizer (3/4 arrows in it) from the quiver to the stabilizer position and back? Also, did it take long to get use to the new Q setup and did it affect accuracy at longer distances?

Good to hear the positive feedback on the quivalizer. I'm primarily a spot and stalk Western hunter considering ditching the Bee-stinger and Tight Spot to lighten up the bow setup. For those who made the switch, does the point of impact change when you move the quivalizer (3/4 arrows in it) from the quiver to the stabilizer position and back? Also, did it take long to get use to the new Q setup and did it affect accuracy at longer distances?
I’ve found I’m more accurate at long range with it. I used it in 2021 and 2022, it’s a great setup and I’ll keep using it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom