Rabbit's Foot Fire

NiceRack

The Rabbit's Foot fire is eating up unit 28. Iron creek and cabin creek roads are closed. The fire has burned over 35000 acres. Fire crews are in "full suppression" mode to stop the east movement towards Elk Bend. Pray for rain because the terrain is very steep and tough to get fire crews in to fight.
PB

From reading and checking the maps, I think it's mostly the East side that's growing. I don't think it's grown much recently. Hopefully it doesn't blow up and they can get it contained. A fire that creeps along and doesn't get close to the Salmon River would be fine too.

My son just finished up their season on the Goldstone Fire out of Idaho/Montana. Took the HotShot crews home because all the temps are maxed out on their 1040 hour limit. He said there is enough fire activity in the West that they could work until Thanksgiving if allowed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom