Rain Please

264mag

Long Time Member
97 Hot and North winds

231DF56C-5C81-4162-AD42-26324E020318.jpeg

It’s the worst I’ve seen ever. In Arizona, we have a deer hunt at the end of October and we spent about 5 weekends out there the last two months. There has been no rain and the last dirt tank that holds water is certainly dry now. The rancher that isn’t running any cattle keeps three drinkers that are supplied from a well full. If it wasn’t for those, the 10 deer that live out there would be gone.

If we don’t get rain soon then it’s going to be a large sand dune in a year.

The sand hills of California, let’s see how the liberals handle this , they probably bought vacation homes on the east coast next to Obama with that billion dollar mask deal to China

We have water but it runs out to the ocean , the Sacramento River runs year around because of the Shasta lake , people here thinks the river always had water but it at sometimes would be so low that you could walk across it before the dam was built , that dam was intended for Ag and such not for the smelt and Salmon

It’s the worst I’ve seen ever. In Arizona, we have a deer hunt at the end of October and we spent about 5 weekends out there the last two months. There has been no rain and the last dirt tank that holds water is certainly dry now. The rancher that isn’t running any cattle keeps three drinkers that are supplied from a well full. If it wasn’t for those, the 10 deer that live out there would be gone.

I talked to a guide down there and he said hasn’t been rain for 8 months

There’s no water in unit 9 except G&F drinkers/tric tanks.
This actually scares me. I’m not a doomsdayer but things don’t seem to be getting better.

Trump denials global warming..until our carbon foot print shrinks this is tge new normal...along with cloud seeding to wringing out ever drop..
Wasn't this bad with Obama!!
Jester

You guys see the splinter of snow on Shasta..it my all be gone in a few weeks all of it, zip ..notta.
Jester

I've been a resident for 36 years, worst dry spell I can remember.
But, going back to Biblical references, that part where God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights, Arizona got about 10" during that storm. Last good rainfall we had.

Mount Lessen has been without snow since the last week of August. Lake Almanor is down 16 feet from being full. The lowest I've ever seen at the lake was the drought of 1976-77 when it was down 27 feet. Ive been out in the woods a lot over the last month and it's as dry as I've seen.
20200831_073102(1).jpg

They say Sunday is suppose to be the biggest wind event for the year , 40 -70 MPH winds ! I hope they are last ones

Dry in Utah too. Hauling water to my cattle daily. The deer are hitting the troughs as it’s the only water source for now. I know of 9 Springs that have dried up. It’s a tough year for sure. We have a chance of a rain/snow storm Sunday. Praying it brings some relief. Hope y’all get some too!!!! Just remember it always rains after a dry spell

Northern Arizona is due for rain/snow on Monday. Hopefully it will be a good amount, it’s been over two months since the last rain.

I’ve never watched the weather so much my whole life. Normally it’s because of my job and I would watch it to make sure I don’t plan on opening roofs or digging trenches before rain. Now I’m watching it more for the deer.

Don't you know that climate control has only really been a problem since Trump took office?? There has never been a drought while a Democrat has been in office. Ohhhh, there has been but that was called a drought and not climate change?? Strange how those things happen, eh Jester?

The 2011-2017 California drought was a persistent drought from the period of December 2011 to March 2017, and is one of the most intense droughts in California history, with the period of late 2011 through 2014 being the driest in California history.

Oh wait, Trump wasn't president in 2011. I feel so warm inside that Jester's presidents will save the world, if one gets elected.

hwy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom