Rain

Here in the SW, significant rain every day in the high country. Very lush.

Widespread heavy showers in the lower country. A pretty good monsoon so far ?

Not the west slope but we finally got a gully washer a couple nights ago along the north front range

Routt county rains have me behind on exterior painting work. Wife is getting very stressed but I don't mind the half days...

Great to hear! Hopefully it gives the firefighters a break along with helping out the wildlife. Keep it coming!

The monsoons are kicking in around Rangely. Couple of crazy downpours that have made for some awful flooding and property damages. Some of the rains have returned with a vengeance. In the Meeker area they have experienced more rain that we have extending well into the high country. Drought ain't over by a long shot though.

Good rain today again. Good unless you live near Glenwood canyon. That is a mess over there.
Raining pretty good here right now. First time we’ve had real mud in months.

That stuff up in the canyon was pretty wild. 100 people had to spend the night in their cars. Just waiting for a boulder to crush them. :oops:

Friday and Saturday were miserable days to be trimmin trails in the burn. Felt more like September up there. Time for some new rain gear for me.

Been raining every day for the last week here in Gunnison. Had two of my tents get absolutely flooded in the west elks Saturday night.

Good rain today again. Good unless you live near Glenwood canyon. That is a mess over there
I run a business in Glenwood and rely on shipments from Denver pretty much daily. It's hard to schedule anything without knowing when supplies will show up. I'm betting after this last slide that the Glenwood canyon will be closed for at least a month.

What bu
I run a business in Glenwood and rely on shipments from Denver pretty much daily. It's hard to schedule anything without knowing when supplies will show up. I'm betting after this last slide that the Glenwood canyon will be closed for at least a month.
What business?

Been raining every day for the last week here in Gunnison. Had two of my tents get absolutely flooded in the west elks Saturday night.

Beats the alternative......

20210730_150337.jpg

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom