Rambo Strikes Again

Togwotee

Long Time Member

What do you know , he didn't use a model 70. I'd have never guessed that. looks like he was probably at the insurrection all he needs is a Trump flag.

Can't even celebrate the 4th without some chit head shooting the place up. let the excuses begin....

"a high-powered rifle" but declined to give a detailed description of the weapon.
How do you know what type of rifle?
You are a verry bad person.

Dude all signs point to him being a left wing nut job democrat. His father ran for mayor and that points to being democrat when running in that state.
His social web postings gave warning that he was planning something along this line, yet Biden does not mention anything about curbing the mental ill. Only that we need more gun laws.
You are still drinking the left wing kool aide mixed in with your Royal Crown. I hope you enjoy that cocktail.
Oh yea! on the first news broadcast they mentioned they were looking for a slim white male with long black hair in his 20's. Funny they post the race when the suspect is white but not if he/she is a minority person.
RELH

Dude all signs point to him being a left wing nut job democrat. His father ran for mayor and that points to being democrat when running in that state.
His social web postings gave warning that he was planning something along this line, yet Biden does not mention anything about curbing the mental ill. Only that we need more gun laws.
You are still drinking the left wing kool aide mixed in with your Royal Crown. I hope you enjoy that cocktail.
Oh yea! on the first news broadcast they mentioned they were looking for a slim white male with long black hair in his 20's. Funny they post the race when the suspect is white but not if he/she is a minority person.
RELH
You CA liberals are hilarious

Hey dude?

The Writing was on The Wall for Quite Some Time!

But Nobody did anything!

You Gonna Sit Back!

Drink Your F'N CROWN!

And Blame The Gun!

Hey dude?

The Writing was on The Wall for Quite Some Time!

But Nobody did anything!

You Gonna Sit Back!

Drink Your F'N CROWN!

And Blame The Gun!
Somebody did something. They sold him a gun and ammo.

That’s how more and more people are beginning to see things.

And yet we fight for his right to own one. Go figger.

So?

Guns Are Sold To Millions Of People Each Year!

Within The Millions There Are Some Sold To JOKERS That Should Not Have Them!

Any Idea How You're Gonna Sort That Out?

The Secluded People We Live Amongst Don't Realize These Same JOKERS Can Buy Guns on The BLACK MARKET Or Anywhere else No Matter What Laws Are Passed!

What's The Very First Item a Convicted Felon Gets ahold Of When They Let Him Out Of Jail?

I'll Give You A Clue!

He Doesn't Give a FF About Any Laws!

And Gets His Weapon Immediately!

And He Doesn't Need a BackGround Check To Find What He's Looking For!

Somebody did something. They sold him a gun and ammo.

That’s how more and more people are beginning to see things.

And yet we fight for his right to own one. Go figger.

So, you’re saying it’s ok the way things are?

Did you hear Dominion runs the background check system?

I understand your point. But we need a better answer for the people outside this right wing think tank.

Proclaiming tool selection as the crux of the problem, points to a feeble mind.
Have you met your fellow Americans?

Remember how dumb the average person you meet is. And then remember that 50% of everyone else is dumber than that.

Our arguments are just to complicated and nuanced for the average American to grasp I guess.

In the meantime, I’ll put you down as being ok for psychopaths to have guns….or tools as you say.

Last edited:
What I'm Sayin is This blue:

Taking Legal Rights From Honest Law Abiding Americans Doesn't Fix The Problem!

Never Has!

Never Will!

Then When You Get These Types Of People That Are Causing The Problems To Obey Your New Rules Please Let Me Know!

They Are Not Obeying Laws & Rules Now & Haven't Been Forever!

HANG This SOB HIGH & SLOW & Advertise it everywhere!

Even That Won't Fix it But You Might Slow it Down!

Think about What Types Of People You're Dealing With blue!

You Really Think Changing Laws That Only Infringe on Honest People in The End Will Fix Everything?

HINT:

You Ain't Gonna Fix it & I Don't Care What Kind Of Changes You're Thinking!

It's A F'D Up World & We Live in it!

I understand your point. But we need a better answer for the people outside this right wing think tank.

What I'm Sayin is This blue:

Taking Legal Rights From Honest Law Abiding Americans Doesn't Fix The Problem!

Never Has!

Never Will!

Then When You Get These Types Of People That Are Causing The Problems To Obey Your New Rules Please Let Me Know!

They Are Not Obeying Laws & Rules Now & Haven't Been Forever!

HANG This SOB HIGH & SLOW & Advertise it everywhere!

Even That Won't Fix it But You Might Slow it Down!

Think about What Types Of People You're Dealing With blue!

You Really Think Changing Laws That Only Infringe on Honest People in The End Will Fix Everything?

HINT:

You Ain't Gonna Fix it & I Don't Care What Kind Of Changes You're Thinking!

It's A F'D Up World & We Live in it!
I just like to argue a little in the morning so I’m good and warmed up when the boss wakes up.

You've Got People Like dude Who Thinks If You Take Every-bodies RAMBO GUNS (As He Calls Them!) It Fixes Everything!

WRONG!

That's Foot in the Door To Take All Your Other Guns As Well!

I'm Not Arguing There Is Not a Problem!

I'm Asking How You're Gonna Fairly Fix It?

I understand your point. But we need a better answer for the people outside this right wing think tank
Neither side seems to have an answer though. The left side says to ban assault rifles. That's their first big answer, over and over. But it's so ridiculous considering the simple math:

19,600 murders in US in 2021.
439 by rifles (of any kind).

So the answer is to deal with 2% of the problem?

Hell- knives kill 4X more people than rifles. Hands and feet kill more people than rifles:

1657025485456.png

If assault rifles were really the problem- I would support dealing with it. But it's not. It just happens to be the "scary monster" poster child used by those who want to ban all guns.

More gun control laws are like giving someone an aspirin for a brain tumor. Might give a tiny amount of immediate relief, but only covers up the problem.

There are also pictures of him with a Trump flag , he attended a Trump rally and posted pictures of Trump's motorcade. so much for RELH's theory, his detective skills haven't improved since he retired.

The shooter also posted pictures of stick figures with assault rifles and tactical gear. and wore symbols of the alt-right.

They haven't said what type of rifle , just " high powered " but he had 10 round mags and it was semi-auto so you can guess what the rifle probably was. regardless, how many more people could have escaped if he only had 5 round mags? maybe only a few so BFD right....

The gun was legally purchased, sounds like recently. so obviously the system works fine as is this fine young man had no problems getting a gun and hi cap mags.

Good grief, when you find something that's exactly what you want to see on the internet you automatically assume it's real ?

I bet you have a pickup load of EXTENZ in the garage too.

wonder how many people were shot in Chicago this weekend? i think the running average for like 10 years is around 20, you know, ho hum no news there.

wonder why you don't make a new thread for every Monday morning in the windy city twat? is it because you really really care so much?

Nobody gives a FF about regular murders. seems the required number is 5 in one place these days before anyone notices.

But with any luck and some hard work by the NRA we can get that number up to 50 soon right ?

And by any measure shouldn't a roof top shooter killing people in a 4th of July parade be news worthy ? if not WTF has this nation come to ? maybe you think this is what the founding fathers intended with the 2nd amendment, but I don't.

There are also pictures of him with a Trump flag , he attended a Trump rally and posted pictures of Trump's motorcade. so much for RELH's theory, his detective skills haven't improved since he retired.

The shooter also posted pictures of stick figures with assault rifles and tactical gear. and wore symbols of the alt-right.

They haven't said what type of rifle , just " high powered " but he had 10 round mags and it was semi-auto so you can guess what the rifle probably was. regardless, how many more people could have escaped if he only had 5 round mags? maybe only a few so BFD right....

The gun was legally purchased, sounds like recently. so obviously the system works fine as is this fine young man had no problems getting a gun and hi cap mags.

Oh no.

My son's Ruger American Predator is a .223 with 10 round mags. Luckily he doesn't rap so I guess we are safe?

Nobody gives a FF about regular murders. seems the required number is 5 in one place these days before anyone notices.

But with any luck and some hard work by the NRA we can get that number up to 50 soon right ?

And by any measure shouldn't a roof top shooter killing people in a 4th of July parade be news worthy ? if not WTF has this nation come to ? maybe you think this is what the founding fathers intended with the 2nd amendment, but I don't.

How's Illinois gun laws? Asking for a friend

should 20 kids in Chicago murdered be just as outraging? yup, but it isn't. you for example obviously could care less because they don't get committed with the gun you don't like.

take your virtue signalling somewhere else. no ones buying here

Are you trying to rationalize mass murder ? or do you think a zero-murder rate is an option? do tell.

I accept that even with no guns at all there will be murders. with conventionally constitutionally protected guns there will be a lot more murders. that is something that we really cannot control.

What I don't accept, much to your dismay, is that we can't stop selling rambo chit with hi cap mags to any crazy douche who wants one. or two. or 20. and that mass murders are something we should accept as a symbol of 2nd amendment rights. I'm not under any delusion we can prevent all mass shootings. but I know we can reduce them because we have WAY higher rates of this horsecit than any other nation. we tried nothing and it didn't work.

Are you trying to rationalize mass murder ? or do you think a zero-murder rate is an option? do tell.

I accept that even with no guns at all there will be murders. with conventionally constitutionally protected guns there will be a lot more murders. that is something that we really cannot control.

What I don't accept, much to your dismay, is that we can't stop selling rambo chit with hi cap mags to any crazy douche who wants one. or two. or 20. and that mass murders are something we should accept as a symbol of 2nd amendment rights. I'm not under any delusion we can prevent all mass shootings. but I know we can reduce them because we have WAY higher rates of this horsecit than any other nation. we tried nothing and it didn't work.

But I thought murder was illegal.

You mean that law didn't stop this?

Come on man!!

Look at how many lives we have saved by making average folks produce ID for cold meds. Totally ended meth overdoses?

Gun laws ONLY impose burdens on folks who follow laws.

Which is why there aren't 18 million mass murders even though there are 18 million AR in circulation.

My sons buddy pointed out it's BS he can't buy an AR until 21, but he can be drafted at 18 to carry an actual assault rifle

With that logic I should be able to have nuclear missiles because it's not legal to murder. why not ? nukes don't kill people , people kill people right ? and I'm a good guy so I want my nukes.

So let me get this right , " we're the very worst gun violence nation in the world, we really suck and there's not a thing we can do about it so why even try. " . what a loser attitude. as Homer says " trying is the first step to failure " and that describes your life. not mine , don't assume we're all easily discouraged losers.

In order to use something like that to make a point, you should at least be able to point to them on a map ?

I’m pretty sure you confirmed tog’s point though :ROFLMAO:

Now that's funny, ok the worst in the free world. leave it to MAGATS to not expect America to do better than drug lord run banana republics. I feel so much better knowing we have less gun violence than Honduras. but we can't expect to live up to Mexico's high standards! I love it, you never fail to make me laugh.

Death toll is up to 7 now. not that it makes any difference if it was 700 it would still be no big deal.

competently disregard the lions share of gun deaths in the US are suicide related. there's an inconvenient truth for you. but no, its a gun problem not a mental health problem

Togwotee
You are so full of hate and discontent you can't even read numbers.
twat doesn't care about the chit hole countries. he's pretty plainly exhibited on here he's a racists. after all any one from India is "Abu" to him and thus has no worth. lot a pent up jew hate seeps through too. weird.

but any way, we need to get back to all these AR 15 suicides plaguing us. get rid a that gun and no one ever kills them selves again right?

If I remember right even "justified homicide" is also included in the gun deaths in the U.S. as well as the suicide deaths. If that is the case, those figures are way off on homicide deaths here in the U.S.
Also deaths caused by police shootings is included. More then half, 54%, are suicide related and not homicides by firearms. I guess Dude is off his opinion again. What is new!!!!!
RELH

Last edited:
If I remember right even "justified homicide" is also included in the gun deaths in the U.S. as well as the suicide deaths. If that is the case, those figures are way off on homicide deaths here in the U.S.
Also deaths caused by police shootings is included. More then half, 54%, are suicide related and not homicides by firearms. I guess Dude is off his opinion again. What is new!!!!!
RELH
No no, it’s AR 15’s stalking the streets all on there own. We can’t be looking at statistics, there’s emotions to be considered

With that logic I should be able to have nuclear missiles because it's not legal to murder. why not ? nukes don't kill people , people kill people right ? and I'm a good guy so I want my nukes.

So let me get this right , " we're the very worst gun violence nation in the world, we really suck and there's not a thing we can do about it so why even try. " . what a loser attitude. as Homer says " trying is the first step to failure " and that describes your life. not mine , don't assume we're all easily discouraged losers.

Why not. If your not the kind to kill folks, what difference does it make?

I'll assume, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Mexico, Ukraine, most of Africa are not included in this list?

There's lots of things we can not only try, but that were successful in the past.

How about arresting folks, and actually keeping them in jail.?

How about not "celebrating" odd balls as diversity of opinion.?

There's a couple.

How about recognizing NORMS and being leery of folk who try so hard to not comply with them?

I notice you just skipping on past WHERE this happened (liberal state, tight gun laws) yet...... 70 people **** in that state, this weekend.

Meaning, it's just 4tg of July weekend in Illinois.

Arguments about banning the AR and high capacity magazines are for the birds. The best thing is to figure out why people do theses things and take care of them before the shooting happens. That’s a far better service to the public and something both sides should push for. I know I’m a 110% right about this.

It reminds me of the Comedian Dave Chapell. He had a bit where someone told him about the singer Rihanna getting beat up and he said “what did she do”. It’s funny because he wanted to know the cause and didn’t take the emotional route.

5F7511F3-AA28-488C-BF2B-3833549CBB27.png

I am pretty sure the amount of privately owned AR’s in 1972 was minuscule compared to today. And still less deaths per 100k people

Last edited:
Could've done as much damage if not more with a short shotgun with a mag extension and buckshot.

For the number of guns in this country along with the population growth of the last couple decades combined with the garbage mental Healthcare system, these incidents are actually low. Wish it would stop and I hate that it happens once let alone as often as it does but it's in no way a specific gun models fault.

View attachment 80513
I am pretty sure the amount of privately owned AR’s in 1972 was minuscule compared to today. And still less deaths.
Well, yeah except for the fact there were 120 million fewer people in 1972.

So, no, not less total deaths...less per 100,000.

7.2ish/100,000 in 1972 with 210 million people.

6.2-7.0/100,000 in 2020 with 330 million people.

Facts matter and so does 3rd grade math, there are not less deaths now, there are more.

There's some other info in that graph that is pretty telling.

Facts matter and so does 3rd grade math, there are not less deaths now, there are more.

There's some other info in that graph that is pretty telling.

Sooooooo, in 2020, there was less per 100,000, despite being more AR.

FACTS MATTER, and third grade math shows the PERCENTAGE is lower.

There are MORE of all kinds of deaths, because 3rd grade math explains that with increased population, at the same rate, there's 120 million more people.

I'm guessing there are more total deaths, across huge swaths of categories if the percentage remains the same, yet population increases by roughly a third.

Perhaps a 3rd grade math refresher is in order

There are MORE of all kinds of deaths, because 3rd grade math explains that with increased population, at the same rate, there's 120 million more people.

I'm guessing there are more total deaths, across huge swaths of categories if the percentage remains the same, yet population increases by roughly a third.

Correct, exactly what I said...thanks for restating the "facts" Captain obvious.

What do you know , he didn't use a model 70. I'd have never guessed that. looks like he was probably at the insurrection all he needs is a Trump flag.

Can't even celebrate the 4th without some chit head shooting the place up. let the excuses begin....
Talk about conspiracy theories:eek:. The suspect is now confirmed ANTIFA, Cross dressing transgender. Drives a 2010 Honda Fit. Far from being a right wing nut job. Get a grip dude.

Might want to revisit what you said, or is 3rd grade reading not the strong point?

BTW, what do you suppose the percentage of AR owners per 100k is in Wyoming vs Illinois?
Unless English is a second language to you...not sure how much more clearly it can be stated:

Second question...who cares?

You can explain it to him but you can’t understand it for him hoss. Talking to a fence post while fun doesn’t usually amount to much of a conversation

Unless English is a second language to you...not sure how much more clear it can be stated:

Leftist logic would say that Wyoming should leas the nation in mass murder.

How is it not true, considering the AR is responsible?

Leftist logic would say that Wyoming should leas the nation in mass murder.

How is it not true, considering the AR is responsible?
I guess maybe I shouldn't be so harsh, apparently English is tough for you too...and spelling.

Think first, type second, you're welcome, in advance.

What's a "leas"?

Unless English is a second language to you...not sure how much more clearly it can be stated:

Not less TOTAL deaths obviously but....

between 1 and .2 less deaths per 100,000.

Sooooo....yes less deaths per 100,000

I didn't research the numbers though. I just used your numbers.

On a phone keyboard the s and d are next to each other.

I don't have child sized hands like you, fat fingering happens.

Not less TOTAL deaths obviously but....

between 1 and .2 less deaths per 100,000.

Sooooo....yes less deaths per 100,000

I didn't research the numbers though. I just used your numbers.
Exactly...However, before LIK2HNT edited his post, he stated there were less deaths...that's not true.

Right, you just have a child sized intellect...

Ellipsis points are periods in groups of usually three, or sometimes four. They signal either that something has been omitted from quoted text, or that a speaker or writer has paused or trailed off in speech or thought.

Hate to stop you as you "edumicated" all us hicks with your intellect. Carry on

This shooter was a outright loon job that brought attention to himself on two occasions that he was a danger to himself and others. In CA. he would have been taken into custody on a 5150 W.I. code violation and subjected to a 72 hour holding for examination by a mental health person to determine if he is still a danger and needs further treatment. Most states have in place similar laws to deal with people that are mentally ill to the point they represent a danger to themselves or other persons.
Here is the problem that is needed to curtail most of these shootings. Anytime one of these persons comes to the attention of law enforcement or mental heath officials. they need to submit that information to a central gathering agency where steps can be taken to seize any firearms in that person's possession and prevent any sales of firearms by a license dealer to that person due to a red flag on any background check.
Now here is why we do not have that. Numerous liberals have screamed bloody murder as they feel it is a invasion of their privacy rights. Mental heath officials do not want to report their clients for fear that many would not seek their service.
The thing is that most of these nut jobs did not seek mental health help on their own, instead they did something that caught the attention of law enforcement, school officials, or close friends and family that reported them. No further action taken to seize guns in their control or prevent legal sales to them when they decide to act out their aggression on the citizens.
RELH

Even though there are millions of responsible gun owners in the US, looking back on it now, it was probably a bad idea to allow semi-auto firearms. Nothing wrong with the gun mind you, it's just that the government and society in general is too inept at controlling crime and enforcing laws and promoting responsibility. If we never had them to begin with, we wouldn't miss them. We failed to police ourselves.

He is not ANTIFA, he is isn't highly political but what there is in his media profile is pro Trump. his family is Republican and his dad lost his mayor race to a democrat. he cross dressed to hide his tattoos and escape. stop lying to deflect the truth it didn't work at the insurrection and it won't fly here.

And it was an AR-15. so notdone, does that still make me a " very bad person " even if I was correct ? or just a " correct very bad person " ? is there any chance I can ever be forgiven for giving a FF about others ? the guilt can weigh so heavy at times.

So once again we end up the same place. a pile of bodies and a bigger pile of chit excuses. so now we wait a week or two and do this all over again.

Even though there are millions of responsible gun owners in the US, looking back on it now, it was probably a bad idea to allow semi-auto firearms. Nothing wrong with the gun mind you, it's just that the government and society in general is too inept at controlling crime and enforcing laws and promoting responsibility. If we never had them to begin with, we wouldn't miss them. We failed to police ourselves.
Who are you and what have you done to eel?

We have the means to prevent some of this, just not the will. Slippery slopes and all.

I’m trying to decide if there is more or less “gun control” than 30 years ago. I’m inclined to say that some aspects of the 2a have been strengthened.

And us old guys framed the debate that rages now. We didn’t think too tactically - just fought relentlessly for the “cold dead hands” argument.

Grizzy according to the CDC you are wrong. Montana has the highest rate.
RELH
Varies year to year. 2018 it was Wyo, by a good margin. One of the problems with suicide data is its reliability though. There are a lot of ways to commit it, and according to the CDC many go undetected. When a gun is used, it is always detected...

Varies year to year. 2018 it was Wyo, by a good margin. One of the problems with suicide data is its reliability though. There are a lot of ways to commit it, and according to the CDC many go undetected. When a gun is used, it is always detected...
2020 is the most recent year on their website link I posted above. It was Wyoming, as I stated. Maybe there's different data for 2021 that I can't find that supports RELH's post.

Ok, I think I’m starting to get it now. In Wyoming AR’s are ok because people kill themselves more. In states where the suicide rate is lower AR’s are not ok.

Ive got that down I’m just still kinda working out the why on the last part. Don’t worry, I keep reading twats post I’m sure enough brain cells will be damaged to have me voting for diaper joe in no time. I’ll get it!!

Suicides don't matter as long as they don't take anyone out with them. no laws will change that.

The fact is no other 1st world nation has the gun problem we have because no other nation has the guns we have. but we can always become a 3rd world nation so we fit in , weekly mass killings, no women's rights and religious fanatics running the government. we're well on our way to becoming Iraq , thank you far right.

...or, we're that "silly" country with 2nd amendment enshrined as a God-given right all laid out in this nation's founding docs. As many have said before, we're a "gun nation." Murder and anti-social folks are not good folks, but as proven--that occurs anywhere, even where firearms are highly regulated. But, again, seems like the gun is taking the brunt of the causal factor, not the individual.

I blame the Honda Fit before I blame the gun.

Suicides don't matter as long as they don't take anyone out with them. no laws will change that.

The fact is no other 1st world nation has the gun problem we have because no other nation has the guns we have. but we can always become a 3rd world nation so we fit in , weekly mass killings, no women's rights and religious fanatics running the government. we're well on our way to becoming Iraq , thank you far right.
Norway has high gun ownership and virtually non-existent gun crimes. They also have strict gun control laws, but clearly there's a cultural aspect at play as well that we don't understand.

The best solution that I can come up with is making AR-style rifles require a NFA tax stamp. I'd exchange that for removing silencers from the NFA so they can be bought over the counter.

We all know the CDC is the gold standard for all things health related.

AK has a high suicide rate too. CDC must call Grizzly bear attacks suicides, which they kind of are.

Norway has high gun ownership and virtually non-existent gun crimes. They also have strict gun control laws, but clearly there's a cultural aspect at play as well that we don't understand.

The best solution that I can come up with is making AR-style rifles require a NFA tax stamp. I'd exchange that for removing silencers from the NFA so they can be bought over the counter.
I understand it perfectly, doesn't take a degree in social science to put 2 and 2 together.

Norway is number 8 in mental health care.

Norway also has 1 year of paid leave for new parents.

Norway has a max out of pocket medical care of $350.

Norway workers have a month of paid leave a year.

In Norway, they don't saddle their people with huge college debt, college is free.

Norway is also on the top ten list of happiest people.

I can go on, but it doesn't take a very deep dive into why Norwegians aren't committing mass murder and are a happy nation compared to the US.

Here are some things the US is in the top 1 or 2 places:

Incarceration, college loan debt, medical healthcare costs, medical bankruptcy, household debt, credit card debt.

Yeah, I can't understand why US citizens have some problems with mental health.

Hmmm another top honor:

Data from the World Health Organization (WHO) looking at the global burden of disease suggest that 10 countries have nearly half the global population of people with a substance use disorder. The following nations had the largest shares of people with a substance use disorder in 2019:3

• United States: 5.89%
  • Greenland: 5.63%
  • Mongolia: 5.24%
  • United Kingdom: 5.22%
  • New Zealand: 4.91%
  • Kazakhstan: 4.66%
  • Poland: 4.51%
  • Russia: 4.44%
  • Brazil: 4.33%
  • Denmark: 4.26%

Norway must have straightened up a bit since I went there. Good for them. They once had the most generous social welfare system outside of the middle east.

The people there are freakishly tall. They got women who would pat homer and jp on the head.

I just can't quite understand why we have a problem with mental health and high rates of mass murder...

Maybe I need to dig a little deeper.

Norway must have straightened up a bit since I went there. Good for them. They once had the most generous social welfare system outside of the middle east.

The people there are freakishly tall. They got women who would pat homer and jp on the head.
Americans need to try harder, they only have 6 places to go so they can get out that big giant foam "#1 hand" they like to wave around.

im actually really ok with this :oops:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom