Rand Paul infected but running around wherever

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Can you believe this? He was concerned enough that he "could" have Covid-19 to have a doctor test him, but not concerned enough to stay away from people until results came back. Why would he go to the GYM when he thinks he could have Covid-19? How many people did he put at risk so he could bulk up?
Here we have all these businesses closed to keep it from spreading, but our Senator can't even lead by example.

And why is it that we're short on tests, but he gets one without having shown any symptoms? Should every person with a lung or other condition run to the doctor asking for a test?
Even people with symptoms that resemble Flu are being denied tests, yet someone with no symptoms gets one. Kind of like NBA players. Money and power puts you ahead of all others.

Why's he going to the GYM during this anyway? I want to go to the GYM!

Now he's saying, "I believe we need more testing immediately, even among those without symptoms." NO CRAP! But there aren't enough tests as it is!!!!! Does he not watch the news?

What was he huddled so closely with the Utah delegation about? :unsure:

If you don't have symptoms how do you know? Like everybody says, gotta go to work.

But he didn’t “need” to go to the gym.
Whether or not you think he is a nancy boy for getting beat up by his neighbor, I don't see how you can blame him IF he didn't know. If he knew, shame on him. Until we start jailing anti-vaxxers I don't know what we do about it.

The Guv requests that you cut your jogging in half (!), and the Denver mayor just shut down the dispensaries. Reality is fixing to set in.

I'm with Founder. For Paul to go to the gym was irresponsible. If you have no choice you should go to work but why take a chance if you don't have to? Especially if he expects us to stay home from work and buy toilet paper.

Whether or not you think he is a nancy boy for getting beat up by his neighbor, I don't see how you can blame him IF he didn't know. If he knew, shame on him. Until we start jailing anti-vaxxers I don't know what we do about it.

The Guv requests that you cut your jogging in half (!), and the Denver mayor just shut down the dispensaries. Reality is fixing to set in.

He amended that order to allow dispensaries and liquor stores to stay open if they have the ability to maintain safe spacing. Got a bunch of nurse friends who said great, now on top of the beer flu we have to deal with an influx of patients going thru withdrawal. I think somebody in the medical industry told him he was about to make it worse. Surprised he took their advice.

What was he huddled so closely with the Utah delegation about? :unsure:

If you don't have symptoms how do you know? Like everybody says, gotta go to work.

He knew he got tested. The standard for everyone else is to stricktly self isolate at home while waiting for results unless you are sick enough to be need hospitalization. That doesn't seem to be the case for all the politicians getting tested while asymptomatic. They waste a test and go on with their life, while many healthcare workers WITH symptoms can't get a test.

He amended that order to allow dispensaries and liquor stores to stay open if they have the ability to maintain safe spacing. Got a bunch of nurse friends who said great, now on top of the beer flu we have to deal with an influx of patients going thru withdrawal. I think somebody in the medical industry told him he was about to make it worse. Surprised he took their advice.

Yep, an onslaught of people detoxing is the last thing the system needs. And there a LOT of people out there that will if they run dry. And many need an ICU bed while detoxing.

Founder is this the first time you've noticed rich powerful people are different?

Did you miss Hillary destroying evidence and nothing happened?

Did you miss WLH and Robyn Waldrip poaching a sheep?

Miss OJ decapitating his wife?

Did you miss Ben McAdama having symptoms and jumping on a plane and flying home?

Romney is self quarantined so he could tell the press he is. There is nothing Lee and Paul were doing that Romney would be part of.

Founder is this the first time you've noticed rich powerful people are different?

Did you miss Hillary destroying evidence and nothing happened?

Did you miss WLH and Robyn Waldrip poaching a sheep?

Miss OJ decapitating his wife?

Did you miss Ben McAdama having symptoms and jumping on a plane and flying home?

Romney is self quarantined so he could tell the press he is. There is nothing Lee and Paul were doing that Romney would be part of.
Oh, my bad, other people have done stupid stuff too, so we must give anyone else who does stupid stuff a pass. Makes great sense!

Oh, my bad, other people have done stupid stuff too, so we must give anyone else who does stupid stuff a pass. Makes great sense!

Or it could mean that perhaps the overblown reaction that is being jammed down our throats, isn't what any of these congressmen and Senators believe.

Which is why Queen Pelosi is flying cross country from a closed state. Why the gym is open, etc, etc.

They tested Harvey Weinstein too.

And don't think for a minute the Church leaders in this state won't go first in line.

I thunk I've seen you post more on Wuhan virus than anything, ever. Germaphobe??

No big deal , Magic Johnson blew a piston going through Detroit and got aids and still played basketball and is still alive

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom