Range finder..

One more vote for the Sig Kilo. That 'constant scan' function where it keeps ranging dynamically as long as you keep your finger on the button is quite handy. You can follow a deer with it or scan an area to determine your effective ranges.

Leica range finders are probably one of the fastest that we have used. The range finder bins have been a life saver more times than one also.
vortex is probably the best bang for the buck and with their no question asked lifetime warranty.They do take a second or two for it to read the range.
leupold dna range finders are also very good. The give you ranges quick and with several led brightnesses its easy to adjust to your surroundings.

hope that helps

I love my Sig Sauer Kilo 2200. Leica is also great, but more expensive and I think the Sig is as good.

Vortex rangefinder is no good - I like some of their other optics and have their rifle scopes and a Razor spotting scope, but I tried the rangefinder for one season and sold it immediately. It is slow in ranging due to multiple button pushes required, and seems much slower and less accurate than the Sig when returning a range, especially at longer distances.

The Sig Sauer Kilo is hands down the best bang for your buck when it comes to rangefinders.

I have had the Sig Kilo 2000 for a couple years now, Love it hands down ranges farther and faster than the other range finders I have had. I liked the Leopold DNA 1200 but the distance wasn't very good. The Sig is just as good but will range out to 1800 yards without issue and have gotten ranges out to 2500 with it. There warranty is just as good as the Vortex as well.

I managed large contractors on many multi million dollar construction projects for over 20 years. The best, and most reputable contractors always used Leica distance measuring and survey equipment. It’s the only brand range finder I would buy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom