Rangefinder

stillwaitin

Any one had experience with this rangefiner? Bushnell? Bowhunter Yardage Pro? Laser Rangefinder ? Chuck Adams Edition?
Good or bad, or is there another one better for the money. It is $229 at Cabelas. Thanks!

I own the bigger brother to it, Scout 1000 with ARC. I like it and since they came out with the Adams edition after mine, one would think that they improved on what they had. I don't think it will have the range that the Scout has, but if you have no need to range things that far then the Adams edition should fit the bill. See if you can play around with one at the store and see if you like it.
WVBOWAK

We use the Leopold RX II True Ballistic Range in 6x23. We love them. I am not sure if they still make this specific model but this rangefinder is great, clear and adjusts shot yardage for elevation changes. We've used these in every type of weather possible with no issues for the last five years.

They range out to 60 yards main yardage number for archery setting and can be used at longer distances. The greater than 60yd number can be viewed in the lower right corner of the viewing area.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom