Rangefinders

muzz

Long Time Member
Looking at getting either the Nikon 7i or the bushnell gforce.
Are the Nikon rangefinders any good?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I have had the Archers Choice/Nikon for years and it is perfect for me.

Although it is for archery/muzzy shot distances of out to 100 yards.

I change the battery every August for that years fall hunts.

You can swing by and check it out Chad---if you are in the area this wknd.

Robb

I would like the sig but due to a divorce in the works I'm low on funds.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I was going to recommend the sig kilo. They are coming out with a few new models including lower prices.
The Nikon are pretty decent for the money also.

I just upgraded to the Sig Sauer Kilo2000. This is an awesome unit. I have been able to range trees/bushes at 1700 yards. Buildings up to 2800 yards. This unit will also range based on the angle or Line of Sight. I looked into the Bushnell ARC and the Sig out performs them hands down.

Go with the Sig. You will not be disappointed. They are the absolute best on the market and at such a low price you can't go wrong!

I love my BR2 and think it is and league of its own but my brother just picked up the Sig and it's a great rangefinder without question.

>I love my BR2 and think
>it is and league of
>its own but my brother
>just picked up the Sig
>and it's a great rangefinder
>without question.

Sig with a kestrel together work like Br2. I just have to input range and can send it to my phone with input in it.

But I have to carry 2 things but much cheaper than the br2

I carry my BR2 and also my Kestrel and my phone usually as well. Yes the Sig works great with an app on your phone. Biggest advantage of the BR2 is speed from range to the shot.

If you can muster the extra dollars I would go with the Sig, or a Leica.
I have the Sig Kilo, and a Leica 1600. I can get more consistent reads with the Kilo. It is just a great little unit.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom