rate this cat

hornkiller

Long Time Member
3803619193.jpg

As with most cats, the face doesn't look right. Can you post a better pic of the face?
What gets me is that guys still take cats/predators to a taxidermist without looking at previous predators they've done. Then hope theirs turns out OK.

Middle of the road at best. Good luck with the sale.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

Let's be honest hear, that is a terrible mount, spend the money take it to a great taxidermist if you want a great mount

>Let's be honest hear, that is
>a terrible mount, spend the
>money take it to a
>great taxidermist if you want
>a great mount

C'mon hornkiller, certainly you're not guna let him rip your mount like that are ya??

~Z~

HAHA if that was my mount i would be in prison for murder!
it was on a classified.
my old man is my taxi and does me good.

never catch, hey if you think that is anything close to a good mount, I got a few things i would like to sell you.

I have always wondered why it seems like almost all, not all but the vast majority, of taxidermists struggle with bobcats and mtn lions and it is almost always the face that looks bad. I am not a taxidermist so I have always wondered that. Any insight on that?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-11 AT 09:27AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-11 AT 09:26?AM (MST)

Cat's are about the hardest thing to get right! I'll try and post some pics of the one I had done bobcat that is. He looks a lot better than most but isn't museum worthy. You can usually judge a taxi by his cats!

1834bob3.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-04-11 AT 10:21AM (MST)[p] Muley4x4... You jerk- I spit my Mellow Yellow onto my desk...!!! give a warning before you post a gut buster like that..!! LOL

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom