Rawlins Buck

pymulies

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-08 AT 07:20AM (MST)[p]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/russari/032908_2055d2.jpg

032908_2056a1.jpg

032508_1940a1.jpg

Not sure if they have scored them yet. But can't believe the mass. WOW!

PY

Holy cow!! Is that for real???Why such sober faces,,,I'd a have #####-eatin' grin a mile wide.

Wow what a HOG!!! I think I have seen them horns in a pic somewhere. Awsome find.

im surprised that some idiot didn't poach that buck. glad to see nobody did. freakin awesome buck cant wait to see what he looks like this summer and fall.

"DOES ANYONE HUNT IN RAWLINS"???

LMFAO!!!

NO!!!

NOBODY WILL BE HUNTING THIS BUCK THIS FALL!!!

LIKE SAID ABOVE!!!

AMAZING THIS BUCK MADE IT!!!

SOMETIMES ITS DUE TO A LOT OF EYE BALLS BEING CLOSE BY!!!

GOOD THING THE BUCK WASN'T IN TARDVILLE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

YA!!!

I LIVE AMONGST THEM!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

UGLY----WAY UGLY!!!
Give me a typical set that weighs that much any day!!!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

Way to go on such a great find. Congrats this is a stud buck. I have been email pictures of him in the velvet as well. Can't believe he keeps out smarting hunters, when he is so easy to find.

THATS ONE WIERD SUM BEACH!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

They are so ugly and messed up that they are beautiful, Congrats on an awesome find........

Well whats the story? who found them? how many people were sleeping with this buck before he dropped? details please!
---------------------------------------
"you can't fix stupid"

I don't really know who the guy is,just heard of him before. I had them e-mailed to me. I've also heard differing scores from people that the right horn goes anywhere from 103-130" i would guess closer to the 103 but we all remember what the guesses where like on the colorado 300" buck.....I guess there were tons of people just sitting on him. Two different guys picked them up so i'm not sure even what will happen to them.

PY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom