Razor bino comparison question

Mnbearhunter123

I can buy a new pair of vortex razor HD 12x50 binos for $750, retail @ $1099 Is there better glass out there for that price point?

>I can buy a new pair
>of vortex razor HD 12x50
>binos for $750, retail @
>$1099 Is there better
>glass out there for that
>price point?

The meopta meostars are significantly better..

I can't comment on the budgetary components but YES, Meopta is far better optically.

Within the shadows, move softly.
(Long-time member; somehow I was 'lost' after have logged 10,000+ posts.)

The budget is the original question. Is there a better optic for $750? Swaros are also way better than Razors but they fall out side the parameters of my inquiry.

Vortex makes real good binos in my opinion I like mine a lot I also have an older pair of zeiss 10x40s But for the price I don't think you can beat them just my opinion

I don't think you can go wrong with the razor. Use them beat them up. If you have a problem Vortex will take care of them for you.No question's asked. Then later down the road you can get some high bino's. I have three spotting scope . Two Razor a 65 mm, 85 mm and a Swarovski's that I am afraid to throw in the fourwheel box's and use them. I have sent both the razor back for repairs. The Swaro's I use from the truck or porch of the cabin. I am differently more careful with them. :)

I bought a pair of Leica Trinovids 10x42 for $799. Not 12 power, but I did like them better than the 10x42 Razors I had.

For $750, the 12x50 Razors are a steal.

I used the Swarovski el 10x42 for 14 years loved them but recently sold them and am now using Zeiss 10x 42 terra .. only $500 and I'm amazed how good they are for the money. I'm gonna spend the difference to buy leupolds new 15x binos to use on a tripod. So I'm more versatile

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom