RBG

October surprise a week and a half early? So, if Trump is defeated and the dems take the senate, his and their last act will be to appoint and confirm a young and very conservative replacement.

And there is nothing rum dumb and the dems can do about it.

I think it's high time that Republicans start giving the finger to the Democrats after what the Democrats have put this country through for the last 4 years. Remember Kavenaugh and the disgusting display of politics during his confirmation hearings? Remember Russia and Ukraine? Trump impeached for literally no reason lowering the bar to the floor for future impeachment proceedings?

We need to shove it up their liberal asses and nominate a conservative woman like Amy Barrett and get the senate confirmations done before the election. I know the TDS crowd will say "But... But... Mitch held up Obama from his appointment during an election year so that would be hypocritical!" As far as I'm concerned they can pound sand and burn more shyt down. Does anyone think if Trump says he'll wait until after the election that Democrats are going to praise him for waiting? Hell no, they hate his guts so why not shove it up their asses even more?

I have no faith that Republicans have the spine to do it however. Many will say that the right thing to do is wait. We all know that if Trump wins there will be made up scandals and revolt anyway so why wait? If he nominates Barrett she's likely to have committed murder back in the late 80's during high school at a drug party. There will be witnesses that don't remember anything and the Democrats will tell us that we have to believe the victim although nobody knows who the victim is. Doing it now is called WINNING, we shall see if Trump and the Republican Senate are winners.

Let's hope he keeps his word, and those weak republican senators don't jump ship. In particular Murkowski, Collins, and Romney.

Last edited:
Do it... the dems would definitely do it if the shoe were on the other foot, not a single doubt about that.

Problem is getting the vote. Murkoski, Romney will surely phuk things up just to spite Trump, & Collins is no sure bet, probably a few others too.

What if the election is undecided after Nov. 3 and it goes to the Supreme court just like Bush Jr's first attempt? With a 4-4 Supreme court all bets are off especially with Roberts at the helm.

Then you have the dems that use the court as their legislative arm to get their lousy crap enacted. The dems are about to go all in on the biggest temper tantrum we've ever seen in American politics. The violence, rioting & destruction we've seen from Biden voters all summer will probably pale in comparison to what's coming.

Buckle up

Quid quo pro. Trump and the Senate delays the appointment until after the election but pelosi has to step down and retire. Trump and the Senate appoint a "moderate" but the dems have to admit to all their crimes involved with domestic terrorism and expose the financiers of it all.

Otherwise, they get to deal with a young conservative that can serve for 40 years and the riots and rebellions are put down anyway.

Let's also remember that RBG has not been healthy for a long time and Democrats knew for months that she wasn't fit for the job. They knew she needed to hold on to the position for as long as possible so as not to further turn the Court more conservative. They should have implored her to enjoy her remaining life with her family and she too wouldn't give up the seat.

So they held up that seat hoping to win the election and then immediately retire her for a young liberal justice. If that isn't a middle finger to America I don't know what is so now its time to fly that finger back and stick it up their ass.

They're gonna be apoplectic! How many were only gonna turn out in November to vote Biden to elect her replacement?

I was just gonna say the (apoplectic) same thing DW. They are already vowing to burn the whole place down and take up arms if he tries to get a nominee through.
The last civil war the dems started didn't go so well for them, hopefully they won't take it in that direction.

The most influential Dem leaders have stated on record that they will contest the election at all costs if Trump wins. Hence all the lawyers they have waiting in the wings and the state election laws they have changed to benefit themselves at the last minute. All the more reason to get a nominee asap.

Get set boys the threats of additional violence are already being spoken by the forces of evil. They way the libs view it they have everything to lose now and the democratic underground is approaching hysteria......LOL Total snowflake meltdown....

They sure are. Seems the fuse is lit.

20200918_211824.jpg

How are they going to burn the whole thing down? How are they going to shut the countey down?

After all the "stuff" they've donw and said, do tou think anyone is going to care what their lawyers say?

They will lose and it will be painful.

That's what they do when they don't get their way... we've seen their violent & destructive temper tantrum all summer long... and for the last four years for that matter. Hillary wasn't supposed to lose.

Nominate someone asap before they can dream up and find fake witnesses to testify that he/she was the ringleader of a teenage rape gang, murdered puppies and rhinos & sold their hides & horns on the black market to Russian slave traders. And they sold fentanyl laced koolaide out of his/her lemonade stand when they were 10

That's what they do when they don't get their way... we've seen their violent & destructive temper tantrum all summer long... and for the last four years for that matter.

And what do we do when a toddler throws a tantrum? We bust their butt and send them to their room.

Time to do the same with these lame liberals.

You're 100% right EEL and the rebellion will only increase now that the stakes for control are hanging by a thread. Trump needs to act quickly to get her replaced ASAP to thwart the rebellion in Washington and then get to work stopping the rebellion in our streets. It's time to put down the coup once and for all right now in the eyes of the world.

I agree that Trump replacing RBG with a conservative is a good thing for America is a good thing for all of us. But to vilify her for her radical left beliefs is just what the Democrats would be doing if it were a conservative. Do all Democrats go to hell?
Hope not, my late father was a Obama fan and no finer man other than 1 has ever walked this earth.
We all agree to disagree but in the end were all human beings

Below is a prediction that I made to a post called “CanTrump Win” from July.

————————————————————-

July 16th

Trump looses, in a close race, but is clearly able to show that the Dems have used a mail in ballot system to rig the election in Joe’s favor.

Trump refuses to abdicate. One Supreme Court justice dies so they are unable to make a quick decision.

The left goes crazy and burns hundreds of cities to the ground.

Trump declares marshal law. The Air Force, navy, and coast guard side with the left. The army, and marines side with the right.

Neighbor kills neighbor, family kills family, by the millions.

Well armed conservative areas are able to stave off the madness, but 2 thirds of the country devolves into anarchy.

Joe Biden remains in his basement unaware of what has happed.

She just lost her senate race if that's her position.
There's no fooking rules anymore Senator Collins! The dems blew up their own filibuster rules, there's only the Constitution. If there's a vacancy the President gets to nominate a successor and the Senate gets to advise, consent & confirm... period

Last edited:
My hope is for a confirmation on a conservative judge and in the near future Roe v Wade will be over turned. over 61 million abortions/murders since 1973.
Really not funny Democrats are ok with late term abortions/murder but not with the death penalty.
Well ok with death penalty for an unborn child not a child molester?

Below is a prediction that I made to a post called “CanTrump Win” from July.

————————————————————-

July 16th

Trump looses, in a close race, but is clearly able to show that the Dems have used a mail in ballot system to rig the election in Joe’s favor.

Trump refuses to abdicate. One Supreme Court justice dies so they are unable to make a quick decision.

The left goes crazy and burns hundreds of cities to the ground.

Trump declares marshal law. The Air Force, navy, and coast guard side with the left. The army, and marines side with the right.

Neighbor kills neighbor, family kills family, by the millions.

Well armed conservative areas are able to stave off the madness, but 2 thirds of the country devolves into anarchy.

Joe Biden remains in his basement unaware of what has happed.

Only got one right...

Only got one right...

Yes,, this thread is about the death of a Supreme Court Justice, and the consequences of that empty seat right?

That seat has only been empty 24 hours and the Dems/Anarchists (by the thousands) are all ready openly promising to fulfill the rest of my predictions.

That seat has only been empty 24 hours and the Dems/Anarchists (by the thousands) are all ready openly promising to fulfill the rest of my predictions.

But there are millions that 1) currently not involved and will become involved and 2) won't allow that to happen. Those would be comprised of new firearm owners, already existing firearm owners, and law enforcement.

Just because a wayward obama-ite officer in the air force, navy, or coast guard is off their rocker, doesn't mean the boots on the ground will be willing to execute immoral and illegal orders.

You're also forgetting that it wouldn't just be internal to the US only. There are two foreign powers that would also get involved because of the valuable resources we have and they know it: Oil, Natural Gas, and Coal. These two powers don't care one bit about the Paris Accord nor the pristine existence of ANWR. With the increase of these resources, they would indeed dominate the world.

The overall sense of world freedom currently in place would cease to exist. The cockroach nations of the world would hop from one continent to the next, country by country to take everything else like the parasite governments they are. That is when the rest of the world would get involved before that world domination could take place. Regardless of your convictions, religious freedom the world over would be gone. That is important to billions of people.

Pray you are wrong. Not saying it can't get more stupid than it currently is, but by Jan 20, I doubt we'll be in a tailspin of uncertainty.

Feel free to bookmark this post so you can repost when I'm proven wrong by your prediction(s). At that point, however, it really won't matter because people won't see it. The grid will be down and MM will cease to exist...

Roadrunner, I hear you. Of course I am being facetious about the extent this madness could take us to.

Even in your response, and in many of your other posts you in a round of bout way acknowledge so many of the things that I predict are already in play.

I do pray that things don’t get as bad as I predict.

Full left rudder is now being applied, the right wing still has some lift, but the left wing
has lost all lift and is quickly pulling us into the tailspin you mentioned.

Last edited:
Look at some of the memes above. I’d say people are horrible.

As has been pointed out, she's responsible for the deaths of millions of unborn kids. I don't think St. Peter is gonna gloss over that part of her resume. I like my chances with a few memes that point that out. Somebody should do a welfare check on Lennie. He's probably drownin his sorrows in crown about now.

Roadrunner, I hear you. Of course I am being facetious about the extent this madness could take us to.

Even in your response, and in many of your other posts you in a round of bout way acknowledge so many of the things that I predict are already in play.

I do pray that things don’t get as bad as I predict.

I fear they are. When the senate confirms his pick, then he's reelected shortly after, these unstable lefties are gonna come unhinged.

As has been pointed out, she's responsible for the deaths of millions of unborn kids. I don't think St. Peter is gonna gloss over that part of her resume. I like my chances with a few memes that point that out. Somebody should do a welfare check on Lennie. He's probably drownin his sorrows in crown about now.
I miss telling him to have another swig ! ?

Talk about coming unhinged how about the Republicans stacking the courts now that would be something.

Talk about coming unhinged how about the Republicans stacking the courts now that would be something.

The only problem is their retaliation against their "opponents" will only harm the people they really work for. The "bosses" just can't figure that out.

The real sticker shock is when they realize that the vast majority of people flat out don't care what they want or say. They will just be ignored. If the "bosses" ever figure it out...

As we've started to see Pelosi and Biden "condemn violence" its become readily apparent internal polls are showing Americans are not liking it.

Trump naming a justice, just stirs up the freak show AGAIN before an election. This is a 100% win for him. He gets a justice. He exposes the left yet again.

We however, dont get much. The supposedly conservative court hasn't done much "conservativing" this summer. We would have been better off with RGB alive and John Roberts retiring.

Scotus really is quite a disgusting display. They are like dictators. They literally have to die to give up power. On both sides.

As we've started to see Pelosi and Biden "condemn violence" its become readily apparent internal polls are showing Americans are not liking it.

Trump naming a justice, just stirs up the freak show AGAIN before an election. This is a 100% win for him. He gets a justice. He exposes the left yet again.

We however, dont get much. The supposedly conservative court hasn't done much "conservativing" this summer. We would have been better off with RGB alive and John Roberts retiring.

Scotus really is quite a disgusting display. They are like dictators. They literally have to die to give up power. On both sides.

They have a LOT of power. I like a split court myself, because its the only check to the power of the court. I also really wish we’d get back to a 2/3 majority to confirm. It is literally the hardest job on the planet to get fired from, and appointees should not be taken lightly.

They have a LOT of power. I like a split court myself, because its the only check to the power of the court. I also really wish we’d get back to a 2/3 majority to confirm. It is literally the hardest job on the planet to get fired from, and appointees should not be taken lightly.
I do not disagree with you, but the court is made up of 9 and I would prefer the 5th to be more conservative than progressive.

Ya. Of course you do. Now.

I missed the opposition by the libs to Harry Reid ending 2/3 majority. In fact, it was McConnell who stood and challenged Reid, telling him they would some day regret doing so.

Quite frankly ID be fine without the hearings. They arent a necessity, they qrent constitutionally mandated, and the libs have just turned them into absolute freak shows of the worst kind.

Advise and consent doesnt mean willfully seek to destroy.

Can't wait to hear the rape train, or pubic hair on a coke can crap the left comes up with. It will for sure be a woman, lets see the #metoo, and 3rd wave feminists make themselves irrelevant with the screaching that they will do.

Im for term limits from dog catcher to Scotus.

DW, I do not think they promised Romney anything. They probably told him if he does not stand with them, The RNC will not stand with him at his next election and he can forget any funding by them.
That is how the Democrats do it to toe their members in line.

RELH

Ya. Of course you do. Now.

I missed the opposition by the libs to Harry Reid ending 2/3 majority. In fact, it was McConnell who stood and challenged Reid, telling him they would some day regret doing so.

Quite frankly ID be fine without the hearings. They arent a necessity, they qrent constitutionally mandated, and the libs have just turned them into absolute freak shows of the worst kind.

Advise and consent doesnt mean willfully seek to destroy.

Can't wait to hear the rape train, or pubic hair on a coke can crap the left comes up with. It will for sure be a woman, lets see the #metoo, and 3rd wave feminists make themselves irrelevant with the screaching that they will do.

Im for term limits from dog catcher to Scotus.

Term limits would be great, across the board. The democrats removing the 2/3 majority was a stupid move, and now they’re paying for it. I’d like to see it go back, but it never will. Both sides want that occasional opportunity to get judges on the court that are only possible when they can do it with no bipartisan approval. I don’t want judges with views very far from center, because out there on either fringe is where the activism happens. Unfortunately, the fringes have become the only voices heard, because they make the best memes. I hope the democrats don’t turn this into another circus. They are stupid if they do. There’s not a damn thing they can do about it, and another junk show like Kavanaugh will hurt them more than it will help. I think it is hypocritical to push one through given the arguments they made with Garland, but they are under no obligation to wait, and the Democrats would do the exact same thing.

I'll be dipped! Wonder what they offered him?

Romney may have just figured out that saving the Republic and the Constitution is more important than getting pats on the head from the NY Times, WAPO, CNN and the hags on the View.. for being never Trump

I would not consider this a done deal. It will be much easier to vote against the person rather than the idea. I could see a senator or two (including Romney) saying they agreed that they should move ahead and vote, but that the nominee just isn’t the right choice.

Term limits would be great, across the board. The democrats removing the 2/3 majority was a stupid move, and now they’re paying for it. I’d like to see it go back, but it never will. Both sides want that occasional opportunity to get judges on the court that are only possible when they can do it with no bipartisan approval. I don’t want judges with views very far from center, because out there on either fringe is where the activism happens. Unfortunately, the fringes have become the only voices heard, because they make the best memes. I hope the democrats don’t turn this into another circus. They are stupid if they do. There’s not a damn thing they can do about it, and another junk show like Kavanaugh will hurt them more than it will help. I think it is hypocritical to push one through given the arguments they made with Garland, but they are under no obligation to wait, and the Democrats would do the exact same thing.
I think you are right. Kavanaugh hurt the democrats more than it helped them. If they try to do what they did to Kavanaugh to a woman it will get ugly. The problem for the democrats is that there left wing base will go bat s--t crazy if they don't put up a smear campaign on a Trump pick. Not a position I would want to be less than two months in front of the election.
Just to be nit picky. Never has a 2/3 majority needed to advance a nominee.

I would not consider this a done deal. It will be much easier to vote against the person rather than the idea. I could see a senator or two (including Romney) saying they agreed that they should move ahead and vote, but that the nominee just isn’t the right choice.

Surely he wouldn't play politics.

Contrary to popular Democrat belief, there is no "dying wish clause" in the constitution.

They will go all in by any means necessary to destroy whoever the nominee is. They can't help themselves, it's who they are and what they do... and it will cost them votes.

I think you are right. Kavanaugh hurt the democrats more than it helped them. If they try to do what they did to Kavanaugh to a woman it will get ugly. The problem for the democrats is that there left wing base will go bat s--t crazy if they don't put up a smear campaign on a Trump pick. Not a position I would want to be less than two months in front of the election.
Just to be nit picky. Never has a 2/3 majority needed to advance a nominee.

Thats true, I guess it was 3/5 to end debate, not 2/3. simple majority to confirm or not, 60% to break a filibuster.

Ummm, the Dems DID NOT remove the filibuster for The Supreme Court. What they did in 2013 said "Rule XXII for all nominations other than for the Supreme Court of the United States is by majority vote."

It was the Republicans in 2017, in an attempt to defeat the Dem's Gorsuch filibuster (which was a response to the Garland debacle) that invoked the "nuclear option" for SCOTUS.

You guys really need to stop getting your information from memes on Facebook.

Garland was NOT a debacle.....Garland is what happenes when the president doesn't have his party majority in the senate....
If you don't consider an unseated Justice, and thus an 8 person Court, for 14 months a debacle, then that's on you.

Justices used to be confirmed by qualification and not politics... for reference, RGB was confirmed 96-3.

If you don't consider an unseated Justice, and thus an 8 person Court, for 14 months a debacle, then that's on you.

Justices used to be confirmed by qualification and not politics... for reference, RGB was confirmed 96-3.

When did the nastiness in the SCOTUS appointments start in your mind Grizz?

Yes.....look at how partisan the votes have been on the last three....who is that on?
How about the last five since that covers two Administrations?

Two were Trump nominees, three were Obama nominees (one of which was never even brought up for advice and confirmation by the Senate as the Constitution dictates). Each of the four that were confirmed were highly political and the votes attest to that.

For reference, John Paul Stevens and David Souter, both liberal Justices, were nominated by Republican Presidents... not because of some new Roe Litmus Test, but because they were highly qualified.

have the republicans tried ruining the lives of a democrat nominee??......has a democrat nominee only been confirmed with democrat votes???....and has a democrat ever nominated an even remotely conservative judge???

so who is more partisan??

Last edited:
When did the nastiness in the SCOTUS appointments start in your mind Grizz?

It kind of started with Nixon in 1969 but went away as his next three nominees were confirmed with overwhelming majorities as well as a 98-0 vote on Gerald Ford's lone nominee.

Scalia, O'Conner, and Stevens were in the interim and each were approved without a single Nay vote even though they were nominated by Republicans. It then got worse with Robert Bork under Reagan (I would guess most scholars would put Bork as the impetus of current contention). Kennedy was approved after Bork's rejection, also without a single Nay votes so it kind of reset the clock.

Souter, Ginsberg, and Breyer were largely confirmed with only a hiccup on Clarence Thomas, though he did get the needed majority. It's been pretty ugly since the Clinton years.

It really started to get bad when Republicans started to impose a Litmus Test on Roe v. Wade. Prior to that, Republicans had nominated Justices like Souter and Stevens due to overall qualifications and without a lone deciding judicial philosophy that was either qualifying or disqualifying.

You're seeing the Abortion Litmus Test again today as Sen. Hawley from Missouri said this recently, “I'm going to start by asking the question that I articulated before the Senate, which is, does this nominee — has this nominee recognized that Roe vs. Wade was wrongly decided in 1973? If they can't beat the test, it doesn't get further than that, I'm gonna vote no."

Sen. Braun from Indiana said, "I would love if that nominee would say that they're going to look at right to life as an issue, overturning Roe versus Wade, I think is something that any of us believe in the sanctity of life, and that is an important issue and again that's very important in Indiana."

Lagoa already said Roe is "binding precedent" which should make her a "Nay" from Hawley if he honors his word. That alone, with Murkowski and Collins puts Pence as the 50-50 tie-breaker. But few of expect Hawley to be a man of his word, so I doubt it will come up.

have the republicans tried ruining the lives of a democrat nominee??......has a democrat nominee only been confirmed with democrat votes???....and has a democrat ever nominated an even remotely conservative judge???

so who is more partisan??
Read a book sometime. Its fascinating what you can learn.

Ginsberg herself originally thought Roe v Wade was about eugenics and population control of those "that we don't want to have too many of" her words, meaning minorities. She shared racist tendencies like a lot of her dem colleagues. If a republican had said that he/she would be tarred & feathered and put out to pasture.... never to be seen or heard from again. Read a book lol

https://www.baptistpress.com/resour...g-makes-controversial-racist-comments-on-roe/
Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 9.08.12 PM.png

She had way to big of a chip on her shoulder to do that! She knew she couldn’t function back then but still would not step aside! She was a spiteful vindictive woman that obviously must not have had any kind of home life at all!

Clarence Thomas thought it was a bit more than a hiccup. And we all know it started with Bork.

Clarence Thomas thought it was a bit more than a hiccup. And we all know it started with Bork.

Love C. Thomas... he is a true American hero and one of the greatest Americans this great country has ever produced. "My Grandfathers Son" a book griz should read

Last edited:
don't blow smoke up my asss.....it started with dems and Robert Bork....

? ^^^^ This is what happens when you "learn" from far-right propaganda and Facebook memes. You're doomed to a life of being a Low Information Voter.

Pretty sure Nixon's two rejected nominees, G. Harrold Carswell and Clement Haynsworth, the first rejected nominees since 1930, would disagree. I bet you've never even heard of them because you only watch Tucker and Hannity. ?

As John Kelly said, "if you get your news from Fox News, you're not an informed citizen."

Ginsberg herself originally thought Roe v Wade was about eugenics and population control of those "that we don't want to have too many of" her words, meaning minorities. She shared racist tendencies like a lot of her dem colleagues. If a republican had said that he/she would be tarred & feathered and put out to pasture.... never to be seen or heard from again. Read a book lol

https://www.baptistpress.com/resour...g-makes-controversial-racist-comments-on-roe/ View attachment 13383

Are you familiar with Margaret Sanger? There are books about her if you're not. An educated person reads two books, one supporting her and one denouncing her, and then makes a decision. An uneducated person checks their Instagram page filled with like-minded individuals and reposts their memes.

Since we both know you're not headed to Amazon or your library to read up, maybe this will give you some insight into why RBG conflated eugenics with abortion.

Ben Carson - "Maybe I am not objective when it comes to Planned Parenthood, but, you know, I know who Margaret Sanger is, and I know that she believed in eugenics, and that she was not particularly enamored with black people.

"And one of the reasons you find most of their clinics in black neighborhoods is so that you can find a way to control that population. I think people should go back and read about Margaret Sanger who founded this place — a woman Hillary Clinton by the way says that she admires. Look and see what many people in Nazi Germany thought about her."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom