Read this!!!

M

manny15

Read this!!!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

HEAR THAT JACKMASTER???

I GUESS THATS WHY I CAN ALWAYS READ YOUR POSTS,WELL ALMOST!!!

THE ONLY bobcat STILL LEARNING HOW TO READ WITH RACKMASTER AROUND,YOU STILL AROUND JACK OR HAS THAT RED-HEAD STILL GOT YOU TIED UP???

I wonder how the heck Manny got back my test results. Manny writes almost as bad as I do. I think I am confused now Where as the first and last letters are in the right place. What about words like Deer now does that mean deer or deer? And what about words like carp? Hmm could it really be crap. I mean like look at the crap!!! Do you think they are fsih?
I will try it one more time
rbncuntk vs. rutnbuck
rut

If I wasn't confused before I am now!!

That takes a load off!!! I was beginning
to get self conscience that I could speak
or write in compleat sentinziz!!!!!!!!!!!

The only bobcat waiting for a MM spell check!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom