Real "Back Door" is now open

Buckjunkie

I looked this afternoon and I now show a 591 code (non resident) when I try to buy a habitat stamp. It looks like I drew a 2nd choice deer.

To check yours, go to licenses and tags, purchase habitat stamp, continue, enter appropriate info, continue, review personal data, check the button for mail delivery, continue and look at the licenses available to you at the bottom. If you didn't draw you will only show a 491 Deer App (non res) code. If you drew there will be a 591 Non Res Deer code.

Good Luck

Thats right Orion. This method made my day because my wife and son got their second choice doe tags. Going to try to get my wife her first deer this year. I'm so freakin excited it's nuts.

TM

I got a 491 deer app in the left box and 059 habitat stamp with license in the right box.What does that mean?

It means that you did not get drawn. The 500 series indicates drawn. 400 series indicates applications.

I have not had a lot of faith in the back-door method lately. It could be caused by the fact that the preference points changing and possibly the actual draw results have been up before the back door for the last 2 years (counting this one).

It used to be that you could find out, through the back-door method, if you were drawn, before any other official notification. Now, you find out that your points have changed first.

But, I take all of that back. I presently have multiple windows/tabs open. Backdoor indicates that I have an antelope license (code 562). The only thing that the draw results page indicates is is deer-refund-check. I was in there looking for elk info...and there is not yet any info on elk.
John 14:6

I could not figure out why my bear status had not been updated from 2012? Checked the backdoor instead of the points and found out that I drew my September bear with 0 points going in.
Good Luck
Rick

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom