Real, legitimate, actual rain in Vegas!!!

3TOE

Very Active Member
I threw some wings on the Traeger about an hour ago & it started sprinkling. I moved the smoker under the covered patio & to my surprise it’s actually still sprinkling a little after a full hour. It’s come down twice pretty good now since it started. Lord knows we severely need it down here.

Yep, agreed. It was much needed. My hens were were loving the damp ground. Lots of bugs crawling around that they were able to feast on.

Fo Sho!
Got a nice 2 minute shower at my office at DI and valley Veiw and the neighbor said we got about a nice 15 minute one at the house in the northwest.
its funny how everyone gets so excited.

Wings on the smoker? You know some of us have to go to work, Jorma!! Uncool, my man....
? Take it easy… I only had 2 days at home. I’m off to Roanoke VA tomorrow then LA CA on Sunday. I just threw some back strap on the Traeger for myself & some yellow fin tuna for my wife. ??
Gotta get those home cooked meals when I can.

Have fun in LA......jump north 80 miles and stop for a beer
I can assure you that I won’t be having any fun while I’m there. If it wasn’t a quick turn & burn job, I would take you up on that beer offer. I will drive in Sunday afternoon & do the job on Monday. Depending on how I feel, I might just drive home Monday night. I appreciate the offer & may just hit you up the next time that I’m in the area. ??

Lake Mead will rise, when Cali. Cuts there 4.8 mil. Acre ft in half and Az cuts their acre ft of 2.4 mil in half. Oh ya L.V. is allowed 300 k acre ft per year and DO NOT use all. Do this and Lake Mead will fill up considerably... Bruce & SilverGrand

Lake Mead will rise, when Cali. Cuts there 4.8 mil. Acre ft in half and Az cuts their acre ft of 2.4 mil in half. Oh ya L.V. is allowed 300 k acre ft per year and DO NOT use all. Do this and Lake Mead will fill up considerably... Bruce & SilverGrand
I agree if it actually happens… I was told a few days ago that there was supposed to be some consensus between the states to reduce usage, but I personally couldn’t find anything on the internet about it. I found one article that basically suggested that CA at the time was unwilling to compromise. Are you aware of any long term plans / cooperations?

Yep....and we can then recreate on Mead hungry....

ROughly 25% of California's crops are exported..... Stop feeding the world and using our resources.

ROughly 25% of California's crops are exported..... Stop feeding the world and using our resources.
Ya....all of you anti-Cali's....you're welcome for the strawberries and broccoli. A thank you every once in a while would be nice. Not sure how many lib-tards farm but I can tell you, SS!, it ain't many!!

Ya....all of you anti-Cali's....you're welcome for the strawberries and broccoli. A thank you every once in a while would be nice. Not sure how many lib-tards farm but I can tell you, SS!, it ain't many!!
I don’t buy produce from CA. I chose not to support liberals in any way possible.

Not necessarily anti-CA (CA is a beautiful state... It's a shame so many reh-tards live there). I just think as a nation, especially right now, we should keep exports to a minimum unless it is in our full benefit. Sending away our crops while in a drought is not in our benefit.

It's like the dumb Californians blame Southern Nevada for Mead drying up...... That is the stupidest argument ever.... The amount of water used on crops that get exported is 3x as much as So. Nevada's usage.

And I hate broccoli.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom