Realtree Outdoors and USO Sat. August 21st on ESPN2

S

sdr3

Did anyone watch the Realtree Outdoors program on ESPN2 Saturday morning? Chipper Jones and Jeff Foxworthy were hunting with USO, sponsored by Realtree Outdoors. Georgie himself was on the show gloating about there tag/license operation and how they know where the biggest bucks are in Kansas.

When was Realtree supposed to drop their sponsorship of USO? Couldn't stand that arrogant s.o.b. Georgie.

Those shows are taped that was prolly done before all this bs started.

- Warren

Yea I saw that too. George in all his arrogant glory is enough too make you sick on a Saturday morning. The best part was Foxworthy missing that buck by 6 feet, broadside standing shot. Too bad it stood there for a follow up shot. Wonder if Foxworthy will hunt with USO in unit 10 this November? Wonder if he will get the same treatment as the "other" 40 guys they have on that hunt?
Time to bombard Foxworthy's fan club with e-mails?

One of the guys said Foxworthy was on the radio in Phoenix last week and said he has a tag but will not hunt this year. May be for security reasons. I think outfitters are required to identify their business on their trucks here and I wouldn't want to be hunting with USO with all the angry locals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom