Reba in Reno.

feddoc

Long Time Member
Good concert. The Isaacs opened up. Never heard of them, but their harmonies were great. Lead singer darn strong.

Terri Clark was in at #2. Good voice.

Reba did a couple Linda Rondstadt songs with Terri Clark, plus some old favorites. Darn near 5 hours of entertainment.

20230323_215007.jpg

Terri Clark is too tall for you anyway. Her voice is awesome live. Reba sounded great too;she really put on a show.

That little gal next to me was short, darn near poked my eye out every time she walked by.

Terri Clark is too tall for you anyway. Her voice is awesome live. Reba sounded great too;she really put on a show.

That little gal next to me was short, darn near poked my eye out every time she walked by.
Wait, that gal wasn't with you? And you took her pic?? Ummm.... ? ?

I can't take 5 minutes of that ol Hags music...geez, turn that chit off!
I’m glad she’s old Moe.,,,,….. you obvious don’t deserve her music or any of the great stuff from the recent past.

Your day’s comin sunshine! Offered to you in a most loving and heart felt moment.

Last edited:
So doc?

Does That Mean You Are Shorter Than The Little Gal That was Next To You?:D

I thought she was dead. I guess it was just her career.
Naw…… she and George Strait have just been banished (aka Murdered) from Music Row)

It’s the standard procedure on Music Row, if their lucky, the Money lets them hang out for a few years, mostly they treat them like a mine mule, and when they’re finished them, the put a “AM radio bullet” in them and banish them to Barnson, Country Fairs and Wendover…… a few like Ricky Van Shelton and Hank Williams Jr. go home and enjoying a more natural like an their family. Personally, I’m glad for Country Fairs and Wendover…….. and Siris Radio, Music Row banished me too….. twenty years ago.

Never was much of a Reba fan either. She always seemed very theatrical and staged.

And my truck radio is on KSOP -2 in HD all day everyday

Good concert. The Isaacs opened up. Never heard of them, but their harmonies were great. Lead singer darn strong.

Terri Clark was in at #2. Good voice.

Reba did a couple Linda Rondstadt songs with Terri Clark, plus some old favorites. Darn near 5 hours of entertainment.

View attachment 106476

That shirt looked a little strained, glad she decided to hold them and help out

@Founder needs a photo contest for "found in nature"?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom