RED DESERT VS LEBARGE

Neither follow all the youtube flattys to NM.
Thats the new hot spot now Sheds laying everywhere you look!

When????

Here you go, lol

Maybe your not one of the flagrant bashers, im not gonna go searching to find out. Just seems like lots of people hate them but they also know everything about them. LOL
Jake’s been known to wear a flat brim or two ????

When????

Here you go, lol

Maybe your not one of the flagrant bashers, im not gonna go searching to find out. Just seems like lots of people hate them but they also know everything about them. LOL
"you seem to always be in the know about what all the youtube flattys are up too, must be quite the fan."

Your quick to point out something you have no idea what your talking about!

Go ahead and search me out you will find i don't like $.f.w. WLH tom Brady and tristate 90% of the time And for sure biden!
I have maybe bashed on YouTube flattys once I can start if you'd like me to?

Either way it’s imperative that you say Le’barge with a French accent, while dunking your baguette in your cappuccino, while wearing a flatty.

Where’s CamTopps when you need him?!

He could level this conversation with his vast
knowledge of shed hunting!

But until he shows up, I’d try South of the boarder! Oh wait.....You said shed hunting, not head hunting!

Never Mind!

If you're not out there now picking up antler you're in for a lot of disappointment come spring.

Just remember if you're out there on the winter range this time of year to wear your mask and practice social distancing.

Well, the secret deer shed hunting place isn't in Utah that's for sure. Unless you like picking up two and three pointers! Dang herd is hurtin' for certain!!

I'll never forget picking up sheds by Marysvale once as a kid. Picked up 5 over the space of one hour. Several fours and even a five pointer. Miss those days!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom