Refunds for Moose/Sheep/Goat

Savage110

Does anyone have an idea when Idaho refunds CC's for the controlled draw for these species? Perhaps from previous years? Thanks in advance.

Some BS they keep our funds for this long after the draw. Gains a little interest when you apply 3 people on the same card.

Yes they’re pokey about doing refunds, not sure why. The only other western states besides Idaho who still charge full tag fees up front are WY & NM, and both those states refund within a day or two of posting draw results.

Yep. We apply for those states too. and Thats my complaint. We have 1 CC dedicated to hunting apps and its getting pretty bad expensive all across the west. But we all keep paying it. Soooo

Game and fish likes to hold our non resident fees for months to collect as much interest as possible. They are so slow when giving me my money back. I wish they would of just kept my money and given me a tag, but no such luck. They shouldn’t require non residents to pay up front when our chances of drawing are so freakin slim.

Yep that totally sucks. Problem is i'm also accruing interest but in a negative way! California requires you to send a letter to get a refund for a deer point!! wth? first time applying in CA and I have never heard of anything like that anywhere.

Yep that totally sucks. Problem is i'm also accruing interest but in a negative way! California requires you to send a letter to get a refund for a deer point!! wth? first time applying in CA and I have never heard of anything like that anywhere.
Haha why does that not surprise me . California Love!!

At least as a NR you have the option of getting a refund.

As a resident, you don't have that option.

So people put in A, B or D zone options and the success rates don't really match the reality since when I don't get my X zone, I don't usually hunt.

But it's all about the money.

Nothing here either.

I'd trade that $2000 for my wife's moose application for any deer/elk/antelope tag I applied for.

Idaho Fish and Game, are you listening???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom