Refunds

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Does Wyoming send out checks or just credit the credit cards when unsuccessful. This is my second time applying and first unsuccessful, just wondering.

>Never mind, just found the answer
>to my question on the
>Wy website. Thanks

Yep, big change from previous years where they issued state checks and now are refunding to your CC.

Im sure it helps them get our refunds back quicker and also saves on checks/envelopes/stamp so I like it. If you just have to have cash back then use your debit card for appyling then hit up a atm...

I hate the mail. Our postal service is a joke. Mail always at my neighbors. Takes so many weeks to get a small package.

And most of all when we use to apply tags by mail I sent in my permits. Noticed my check was never deposited. The postal service some how made mine vanish and be very very late. When I talked the game and fish I explained and they wouldnt even excpect it with a stamp date when I sent it. Only had to travel 6 hours..

I

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom