Refunds?

NM just refunds the card you made the purchase on.

The better question is WHEN??

They usually follow within a week-ish or so but I'm not sure if there's a way to predict it.

If you go to "My Purchases" on the online account, it shows the refunds were issued. However, nothing on my card yet. My guess they will show up in the next couple days.

I just checked my CC and there is a pending $270 credit from "New Mexico Game & Fish Warehouse" I'm guessing it is for my antelope application. No other pending credits for elk, deer, and ibex yet though. so yes they are starting to come out.

Heard this year they were tacking on an additional 10% to the refunds as a consolation "pick-me-up" for not drawing this year if you've gone 3 straight years without drawing...

Appears they have already been sent back. Probably takes a little longer for credit card to show the credit. Several people I know that used debit card received their refunds already.

I had 2 showing on Saturday. As of today the other 5 have shown up (and are dated Saturday also).

At least NM is quick about the refunds! Would rather have had that sheep tag though!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom